five |

[i recommend listening to
'ayala(outro)' by 'XXXTENTACION']
—play on repeat—

five - mirror

+t h i r d  p e r s o n

the tall, broad–shouldered man, normally reckless around woman, holds back his own words when he see's the pain in the glossed chocolate eyes of the dainty woman stood next to him.

like a mirror, she resembled pain and beauty against the man, that neither of the two could fully see just how similar they were.

both stood looking out at the identical view of lights of the smaller skyscrapers, they both presumed they lived out such different lives. fuelling an amount of dislike towards one another due to miscommunication, they really were more alike than not.

the girl so fragile and broken stood effortlessly gazing at the building with 14 floors thinking about an incident which occurred a few years prior; doing everything in her power not to let another hot water droplet fall. she loved him, she warned him, she feels guilty to this day.

where as the boy with the brown mop of hair, is glaring at the building with 14 floors, trying to forget every last memory linked to past trauma which has broken him more and more over time. she's gone and he's guilty.

two broken people completely unaware of each other's state.

but would it matter if they knew?

because for the most part, under the mask, they're concealing a question which is aching to be asked.

"i'm broken, who'd want me?"

searching through anything that could lead to an address, neither of the three can find anything.

"this is useless" the tall, dark brown haired boy says, angry towards the fact they've wasted so much time.

"there's got to be something here" the young woman says as she stressfully rubs her forehead.

"yeah we just need to find an address, just something" the other man chimes in.

"this positive bullshit is stupid" river says, creating a small argument to arise between the three of them.

the mumbles of their bickering can be heard from the dim lit hallway, signifying the people. the sound of heels lightly colliding with the dark wooden floor, slowly walk towards the office.

the unknown presence stops outside the clouded glass doors before gliding them open.

"daddy?" the petite porcelain girl's pitchy voice asks as she struts in. although, she's startled by the strangers in the room stood before her.

<3