eleven |

[i recommend listening to
'tolerance' by 'monsoonsiren']
—play on repeat—

eleven - blindfolded

m o m e n t s l a t e r

h u n t e r

they split away from me as he begins to walk back with our drinks.

"why don't we ditch the drinks, i know somewhere we can go" i step closer to him, talking the drinks out his hands and placing them on the table but making sure to keep close.

"sounds great" a sick smirk placed on his face, he turns around before we weave threw the crowded area.

"so do i get the pleasure of earning your name?" he says as we reach his car.

"god, i couldn't give away such details" i sarcastically laugh before taking a large breath and entering the car.

"cmon, sweetheart" his hand automatically attaches to my thigh.

"olivia, it's olivia" i blurt out. i didn't want him knowing my name, i was uncomfortable enough feeling like a whore leaving with a random man.

"well then olivia, where are we headed?" his hand inches further up my thigh as he turns to me.

"just drive, i'll direct as we go" i nod as i switch my vision to the front of the car.

i can feel my heart beating, at what feels like, one million miles per hour. beginning to drive through the dark streets, i've never felt so empty driving through the city. the usually comforting lights jotted around, suddenly feel judgemental.

like every single person in those little lit up rooms can see me right now; watching what my life's become.

i'm currently using my body to get his middle-aged man to talk. i feel disgusting, the sensation of his hand resting on my thigh is beginning to burn. rather, that's what it feels like and it's sickening.

"a left here" i feel a wave of relief come over me when i see that they arrived before us.

"where the hell are we?" he says furrowing his eyebrows, only enhancing the wrinkles on his forehead.

"want to have some fun?" i ask, biting my lip as i look at him. he's so desperate to get into my pants, he doesn't even bother to inquire about the location anymore.

we quickly exit the car before i come up behind him and blindfold him with one of the napkins i took just before we left. a deep chuckle leaves his mouth as i do so.

"now, be quiet" i say as i take his arm into my grasp and lead him in the direction of the door to the warehouse.

"okay okay, sweetheart" and with that we've successfully entered and i see everyone stood around silently.

kai raises his eyebrows and nods his head as if he wasn't 100% sure i could pull it off, but here we are.

"take a seat over here" i begin to guide him towards a chair, set up in the middle of the room.

he plants himself down and i sigh in relief, knowing that he's actually here and we're going to get some real information. it wasn't a bust after all.

"now hold still" i begin to handcuff him to the chair and his legs are tied up soon after.

"steady on" he laughs slightly uncomfortably but i don't take any notice of him.

once i've finished and i know he's actually secured i step back, letting the twins step in.

"where are you?" he says in a patronising voice.

"right here" river's voice booms close to him, a clear contrast to mine he'd become more familiar with.

"what?" he asks, clearly very confused.

"you heard me" river says as he swiftly removes his blindfold.

more confused than i've ever seen someone, the business man looks completely disoriented.

"what the hell is this?" he asks, concern growing more evident.

"name" kai says bluntly.

"i-i, what the fuck is this?" he repeats, looking vigorously around the room.

"your name?" river intervenes, not hesitating to pull out the gun he'd been hiding.

"woah, it's ian adams" he says, leaning as far back as possible in the chair.

"what do you know about stefan rodriguez?" kai steps closer to intimidate him whilst jayden and i are stood back.

"i don't know who you're talking about" he says with a breathless laugh.

"cut the crap, talk. now" river lifts the gun back to his head, this time pressing it firmly on his temple.

"alright, alright. i used to work for him" he says reluctantly.

"used to?" jayden chips in.

"yeah" ian says looking down.

"any reason?" i ask, following suit as i question him.

although, we're interrupted by jasmine and caleb finally getting here. the door is opened and they enter, joining us as we crowd the man.

however, jasmine is very quiet, a trait which she doesn't usually hold.

"ian?" she says stepping closer and getting a better look at the man tied up.

"jasmine?" he asks, just as confused.

<3