ten |

[i recommend listening to
'intro' by 'the xx']
—play on repeat—

ten - drink

tuesday | day four

h u n t e r

it starts at 8:30pm and it's currently seven.

jayden and i have come back to get ready whilst river and kai do too, before they pick us up.

i'm nervous for this evening because there are multiple things that could go wrong—countless in-fact. however, caleb is going to be in a tech van ( provided by alex and marcus ) outside the casino at all times. granted jasmine will be with him, but at least he'll be able to keep in contact with us.

i'm currently getting ready, curling my hair and finishing off my makeup; adding my red lipstick etc. after i'm happy with all of that, i check my outfit one final time.

spinning in the mirror, i examine the red dress i'd previously bought and how it still fits perfectly, if not nicer than it felt in the fitting room.

walking into the hallway, i'd already got my shoes on so the sound of my heels colliding with the hard wood indicated i was ready.

"i'll be down in 2 secs" i hear jayden shout from her room, shortly followed by footsteps.

she comes down looking beautiful in the sparkly golden dress she choose from the store yesterday.

"you look so good" she says coming and joining me at the hip.

"thanks, you too" i nudge her arm with my elbow playfully, when there's a couple of knocks at the door.

going to unlock and open it, there stands the boys in two suits.

my eyes immediately caught contact with river's, considering i could feel his eyes on me.

i won't lie, he looks good. the way his black dress pants hug his thighs just right and his shirt is a crisp, white color making his tan skin stand out, not to mention the black suit jacket that just about fits his muscular arms.

"the fuck are we waiting for?" jayden says stepping past me, laughing and beginning to step out to kai.

"yes..let's go" i reply before shutting the door and turning to lock the house. i feel someone's presence behind me, not taking much notice since i presume it's jayden, i turn and shock myself from being met with river.

"chill, i was gonna say you look pretty" river says with a deep chuckle.

"oh. thanks" i reply still a little startled, from both the previous situation and his recent comment.

"no need to thank me, i haven't actually said it. i was going to but then you freaked out" he says with a smirk.

"whatever. if you had said it, i might've said that you didn't look too bad yourself" i say before walking over to the car where jayden and kai are.

[i recommend listening to
'SICKO MODE' by 'travis scott']
—play on repeat—