15

Jeongguk pulled into the garage of the apartment complex. Yoongi lived in a very rich area, he didn't expect anything less from the famous rapper though. He greeted the doorman as he opened the door and walked too the front desk.

"Name?" She asked.

"Jeon Jeongguk, here to see Min Suga, what room?" She nodded and then looked at me confused.

"What do you mean what room? the whole building is his." What. WHAT.

"oh uh ok."

"He's currently on the top floor, have a good day sir," she handed me a badge and i smiled and grabbed it.

"You too!" i walked over to the elevator and scanned the badge on the scanner, the doors opening. The building had 10, 9 minus the lobby, floors and all of them were yoongis???

Damn.

I started singing along to the song that was playing in the elevator, Agust D of course.
The elevator dinged and i got out, walking into a luxurious room, and seeing 4 of my hyungs look up at me.

"Jeon!" hobi said, smiling and drinking with jimin.

Oh no that's gonna suck, they're both horrible drunks.

"Hey so uh. . . Where's tae?" i asked looking at jin and joon questioningly.

Jin looked at the others and namjoon spoke.

"Ah he's sick guk, yoongi is in the kitchen making him soup, so i'd ask him if you can see him." I nodded and walked towards the ¿kitchen?

After 5 minutes i realized i was lost and should just text yoongi hyung, pulling my phone out of my pocket.

jeonfuck
hey so uh i'm lost in ur house??
i was looking for u
to ask if i could see tae
but this place big as shit

motionless.min
yeh and these are just the bedrooms
and one of the kitchens lol
where are u? what do the room names say?

jeonfuck
room names??

I looked up and walked over to one of the bedroom doors, seeing a plaque with words on it. Kim Namjoon the intellectual of the year (wrong), it read, making me laugh.

motionless.min
yeh who's is it?

jeonfuck
joon

motionless.min
two doors down is tae
enjoy kid

jeonfuck
thanks hyung!

I put my phone back in my pocket and smiled happily walking down the hall, which is way bigger then you'd think. It took way longer to get to his room then i thought. I grabbed the knob and read the plaque. Kim Taehyung aka my Taebear, it read.

awe tae bear, that's cute as fuck.

I smiled wildly and opened the door, being met with a pitch black room. I squinted waiting for my eyes to adjust, then seeing a person in the huge ass bed move and figured that's tae.

"Tae baby?" i questioned, i saw him sit up and barely made out the words he spoke.

"Gukkie? Come in." i smiled and closed the door, walking over to the bed and sitting on the edge, intertwining my hand with the one he held out to me.

"What happened bub, your sick?" he nodded and whined making grabby hands for my other hand. I smiled and complied lacing our other fingers together making him smile.

"Yeh, must've caught something in france," he said, his vice groggy.

"So Kim, good to meet yah," i said tilting my head to the side and smiling. He giggled and smiled making my heart pound, i'd never seen a smile quite as unique or beautiful as his before.

"Why hello Jeongguk," he giggled. He suddenly started coughing and i pulled one of my hands from his as i patted his back softly. He gave me a smile and grabbed a remote and laid back, pulling me with him. I chuckled, and crawled under the covers next to him. He clicked and clicked until he found a show he liked, never once letting go of my right hand.

He sat back and leaned into my chest as he intently watched his show. I chuckled and started playing with strands of his hair, resting our intertwined hands on my lap.

It was quiet and calm, i listened to taehyung's breathing as his breathing slowly started to even out, indicating he was falling asleep.

That is til our shit head hyung opened the door and jumped on us. Oh oops short hyung. Nah.

"Jimin get the fuck off of me." i whined, his chest was on my thighs and his legs on taes.

"NoPe woo anticwocial fuckers," ah drunk jimin, what a fun thing.

"Not surprised that the only normal word in there is fuckers, anyway what the fuck do you want." I pulled his legs off taehyung and onto the bed sighing.

"I nant woo to dwink!" He said suddenly getting up all excited. I rolled my eyes.

"No, id rather be in here with tae."

"We'r plawing swin the boddle!!"

"Even more reason to stay in here with taehyung." Speak of the devil, taehyung opened his eyes and yawned, locking eyes with me and smiling.

"I'll play," he choked out, his voice raspy.

"No you're sick." He looked at me and pouted, giving me puppy dog eyes. I rolled my own and pulled him into my chest.

"I said no taehyung." I heard muffled words into my chest and laughed, reaching down to tilt his chin up. We connected eyes and i smiled, him pouting.

"Repeat?"

"I said but guk, if you let me play i'll let you sleep in my bed!" He whined a devious smirk on his face. I thought about it for a second and shrugged, giving in. Taehyung was up and out of my embrace to fast, running to the drunk jimin, and out of the room.

hi kids how's life, i'm dying
leave a star?