37✊🏼

eye mature content ahead🤩

3rd person focus
Taehyung was just walking into the building, receiving glares from the lady at the front desk. It was probably because his short shorts rode up a bit as he walked, the tightness of the shorts showing off more than needed to. Tae proudly walked past her and to the elevator, going to Jeongguk's office on the 38th floor. He wasn't a CEO, but still an important person in the building.

The male smiled as he exited the elevator and confidently opened the doors of the younger's office without permission, earning a stern look from the owner of the room. Jeongguk was on the phone with someone, probably someone important but did Taehyung care? Most likely not. He came for one thing and one thing only, his daddy.

He smiled innocently and sat on his desk, sitting on papers and shit while Jeongguk watched him, still listening to whoever was on the phone. The look made Taehyung submissive and hornier than before, he loved it. "Ggukie..." he pouted and crossed his legs, looking so fuckable in the eyes of the younger.

Jeongguk let out a small growl at the smaller boy, quickly wrapping up the call and turning all his attention to the horny boy before him.

"You're late kitten...." Jeongguk looked at what Taehyung was wearing.

"Only by...." Tae looked at the clock in the room, "13 minutes...." he pouted, "it was traffic... so I took the long way..."

"Yeah...?" Jeongguk licked his lips. Tae nodded and placed his hands on the desk, slowly sliding off of it and into the younger's lap.

"Yeah.... I missed you.... did you know that...?"

Jeongguk wrapped his arms around his waist and chuckled softly, "oh, do I know it..."

The younger's fingers found their way into the waistband of the other's shorts. Tae bit his lip and wiggled slightly, making Jeongguk growl. He was right on his dick.

Tae gave him an innocent look, "What...?" He asked, brushing the hair out of his eyes. "Are you alright...?"

Jeongguk looked at him, "I don't know... am I..?" He purred, leaning forward into Taehyung's neck. The elder wiggled some more, just to bug him. Those shorts of his rode up a bit.

Jeongguk kissed his neck, hand cupping his ass and squeezing it roughly. Two can play at this game. Taehyung bit his lip. The younger's hands were so rough, and they felt good on taehyungs skin.

"Now... let's talk about those pictures you sent daddy...." Jeon whispered softly.

"...Pictures...?" Of course taehyung knew what he was talking about, but he liked to play dumb sometimes.

"Any reason why...?"

Tae shook his head, a no. His smile appeared, the one that Jeongguk loved so much. "No..."

"No...?" He kissed his nose, "Are you sure...?"

He gave him a smile, "Mhm... just...something to look at."

He chuckled, "I didn't just look at them sweetheart..."

He tilted his head, "Then what did you do?"

"Mm... what do you think..." he squeezed his booty again

He but his lip, "But... won't you tell me...?"

"Why do I have to tell you when I can show you..." he growled and pushed him off his lap. He slammed Taehyung into his desk, holding one of his legs that was wrapped around his waist.

Taehyung gasped softly at the sudden change, hair falling into his face as he watched the other male. He was caressing his thigh with one hand as the other was planted right next to the elders head. His mouth was nipping at the soft skin of his neck

Taehyung bit his lip, his lips felt so nice against his skin.

Jeongguk shot his head up and softly growled at the sound of his office door opening. There stood Ms. Minseo with a look of disgust on her mountain of makeup face.

Taehyung looked back and smiled, pulling gguk back in for a kiss. Jeongguk was his. She needed to know that. He chuckled and patted his leg, pulling back and walked around the desk, over to the woman at the door, "what do you want...?"

She didn't know what to say. "It's... lunch time, and I thought that you..."

"No.... I'm having lunch with my baby... I'm sorry but please leave...." he had a blank look and he stared down at her. Scary.

"Baby?... i..." and then she turned and left in a huff. He closed the door, locking it this time, and fake gagged, causing taehyung to giggle.

He smiled and walked back to his desk that was still occupied by the beautiful male, "Now... where were we....?" He attacked his taehyung's neck again. Taehyung's fingers found his hair as he tilted his head to give him more room.

"She's an attention whore... she tried to seduce me one time..... her tits are about as fake as Hoseok's love for snakes..." he whispered, "she's too dumb to realize that I'm gay.... for you... and only you...."

"Only me...?"

"Only you baby...." Jeongguk grabbed one of taehyung's legs again and wrapped it back around his own waist. Their dicks right against each other.

Taehyung used his leg to pull Jeongguk even closer, smiling softly. He chuckled and bucked his hips into him. The elder whined softly, tugging at the others hands.

"What's that...?" He looked at him, staring into his eyes.

"I want you..." he bit his lip, "Please...."

"You sure you want me...?" He pulled back, hands slipping into his shorts. His hands were cold against the hot skin of Tae's thighs.

Taehyung nodded, "I'm sure..."

Jeongguk squeezed his thighs then removed his hands from touching him. He sat down and crossed his arms, "one... you send pictures to me while I was working... two... you were late... and three... you come in here dressed like a slut... what makes you think I'd give you want you want?"

"...How about... one... because you called me... two, you wouldn't have called if you didn't want me... and three... I dressed like this for you...only you ..."

"I called you to be on time and because I wanted to teach you a lesson for sending those pictures unexpectedly and now you're talking back...? Wow..." he tisked and shook his head, "such a naughty baby...."

"And...? You're not doing anything about it."

"Do I really have to do something to punish you...? You're already needy... maybe I should continue my work and ignore you... that sounds like a good enough punishment..." he picked Tae up and sat him on the couch on the side of the room. He walked back to his chair and crossed his arms, "stay there and be a horny bitch while I finish up..."

Taehyung pouted, "Daddy...!" He whined from his place on the couch. The said male didn't say anything, he just looked at the papers on the desk and typed something out on the computer. Tae whimpered, not knowing what to do with himself.

Jeongguk picked up the phone and put in a phone number, calling someone important from a company that works for his own company. Taehyung had laid there on the couch. Maybe if he'd worn a skirt today.

eye lol don't worry it's not over :))
special thanks to InFiresMan_MYG for helping me with this uwu
ly vote :))