45

jeongguk focus

even after falling asleep, after taehyung, he still managed to wake up before him.

now he was lovingly staring at him and carding one hand through taehyung's hair, and the other arm around his waist.

man jeongguk was a goner, completely and utterly in love with taehyung.

"jeongguk stop staring you're burning a hole through my head," taehyung mumbled quietly, jeongguk chuckled and pecked his forehead.

"g'morning boyfriend." he watched taehyung's eyes go wide for a second and then a little smirk pop up on his face.

"oh boyfriend huh? so we're dating now?" he looked at jeongguk who was giving him a sheepish smile.

"i know i went to bed early but there's no way in hell i missed my own boyfriend proposal." he said scoffing. jeongguk chuckled again and pulled taehyung closer.

"well the taehyung would you like to be my boyfriend?" jeongguk asked, making taehyung's eyes go wide again.

"what no fancy proposal or anything?"

"do you want me to get on my knees for you or something?"

"i'm the bottom here what are you on ggukkie," taehyung said giggling.

"but yes jeonggukkie i would glady be your boyfriend."

"good because you didn't have a say in the matter," jeongguk said as he locked lips with taehyung.

so so in love, jeongguk was definitely in love.