24

Tae focus

It was surprisingly warm for a saturday in february and taehyung had decided that all seven of them were gonna go to the lake.

Mostly because lately Yoongi, Jimin, and Hoseok have been tense, well more like awkward together.

So now he's in the car with Yoongi and Hoseok on there way to the lake, their two kayaks in the back, because why not.

One of yoongis songs came on and all of a sudden hoseok burst out singing making taehyung jump a bit. Yoongi laughed at the two of them as they pulled into the lakes parking lot when i say parking lot i mean dirt field.

They quickly got out and looked around for the others, seeing jimin getting out of his car taehyung ran over to him and tackled him to the ground.

"Aghhh taehyung!" jimin yelled as taehyung squished him, making him giggle. He quickly got off his best friend and dragged him over to their car where hoseok and yoongi were getting the two kayaks out while chatting. As soon as they got over there it went silent, taehyung rolled his eyes and prayed for the others to get here fast.

He looked around and saw two other cars here, and smiled they didnt have to worry about sharing the lake with boats or anything since there was barely anyone here.

He saw a familiar black pick up truck drive into the lot and smiled, finally. He watched as Joon and Jin got out of the car and to his surprise Jeongguk as well, making him smile even wider. He looked grumpy but cute at the same time since he was pouting. Joon and Jin probably went over and woke him up.

He looked up and we locked eyes, a bunny toothed smile immediately covered his face making me blush a bit, as i looked down. I didn't look up until his arms wrapped around me. I looked up and pecked his nose making him laugh.

"Alright gays, ehem oops guys, stupid autocorrect," Jin said making us all laugh at him.

"Jin hyung it doesn't work like that," yoonie added.

"Well too bad i'm making it work like that, anyway we only have two kayaks so we're taking turns, don't act like five-year-olds and flip each other," he said glaring at the youngest three.

Jeongguk laughed making his chest vibrate, it was weird but it kinda felt nice.

"Hyung are you sure you aren't talking to yourself," guk said making the rest of us laugh again. A flip flop went flying past my head scaring me and making me yelp. I immediately felt jeongguks arms tighten around me as he yelled at Jin for almost hitting me instead of him.

After the twos argument, Yonnie and i explained how to kayak and we played rock paper scissors to see who would get to go first. Jin and i won, then i helped jin get in and start paddling. As soon as i got settled into my kayak and decided i didn't want to where my lifevest cause i really didn't need it. Jeongguk came padding through the knee-high water over to me and whispered something into my ear.

I laughed at the idea but agreed and he did a little happy dance and then ran to tell Jin and Joon. I watched as Jin laughed evilly at the idea and Joon looked a little surprised but agreed. So jeongguk ran back over to me and started yelling as Joon followed suit and got in with Jin.

"Yo yoonminseok! Namjin Tae and I are going so get your shit together!" he yelled and pushed me forward slipping into my seat and then pulling me onto his lap. The two of our kayaks quickly paddled away as we could hear the three of them yelling profanities at us.

I laughed with the other's and leaned back into guk, trying to find the most comfortable spot in this kayak that definitely wasn't made for two. He kissed the top of my head and paddled as him and jin got into another argument over whether strawberry or banana milk was the best.

"Hyung the fuck banana is clearly better than strawberry!"

"No guk it's fuçking not and don't cuss at me!"

"You started it!" Jeongguk yelled back.

"Shut the fuck up!" Joon and i said at the same time. We burst into fits of laughter as our significant others glared at us. The two of our kayaks came to a stop as we reached the other side of the lake. Jeongguks hands threaded through my hair and i smiled.

"How long do you think we should wait," jin asked as he moved to lay side ways on joon. i turned to mimic him and laid on jeongguk.

"I don't know, what do you think guk?" i asked.

"Hmm i think both you and jin look exhausted so if you guys take naps, then when you wake up we'll go back." the three of us laughed at him but agreed. I closed my eyes and drifted off to jeongguks humming.

When i awoke we were moving and i opened my eyes to be met with a smiling jeongguk looking at me, making me blush and look away. I looked over to see jin already up and noticed that we were indeed on our way back to the bank.

i tried to move but was quickly stopped my jeongguk.

"You'll tip us taebear," he said not taking his eyes off where we were going, so he didn't notice my face turn at least 12 shades darker.

We were all silent as we neared the shore. I noticed two people kissing but not a third person to be seen.

As we neared i could clearly tell who it was.

Yoonie hyung and hoseok hyung. But where's jiminie?

yee yee kids how arE yOu
i'm extremely. EXTREMELY.
worried abt the grammys but i'm also excited so yeet
anyway thanks for reading. vote!!💜✨💫