16

This had been a horrible idea.

During spin the bottle hoseok and yoongi somehow ended up grinding on each other. Jimin was asleep and namjoon and jin were taking shots. Guk was completely sober, and i was drinking tequila, just a bit drunk.

Yoongi hyung likes jiminie, hes so gonna regret this tomorrow.

"Sooo taebear, about those videos," guk said nonchalantly. i giggled.

"Are you sure you aren't just using me for sex and pleasure jeongguk?" i said playfully. His face immediately fell and he quickly wrapped his arms around me, surprising me a bit.

"No taebear i would never." he mumbled into my neck. i smiled, he was sweet one minute and sexy as fuck the next.

The duality of this goddamn man.

"Hmm so are you asking to have sex with m- nghh," he started sucking on my neck making me moan.

"Maybe." he said pulling away, giving me a smirk, before leaning in and licking my lips, making my breath hitch.

Oh fuck no guk, if we're doing this, i'm topping tonight.

I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him closer, connecting our lips and quickly trying to get a pace down. Once we had one, jeongguk grabbed my waist and pushed me down on the couch, caressing my thighs a bit as he crawled on top of me, our lips not breaking apart.

He slipped his hand down my pants and started palming me through my boxers, making me moan.

"Hey to the two people who are trying to have sex over there, could you kindly shut the fuck up!" i heard a drunk jin hyung yell.

i pulled my lips away from jeongguk and started giggling when i heard namjoon say "jinnie they're young, we fucked in front of your parents once." a hard smack and whine was heard and jeongguk burst out laughing.

"JOON WE DONT SPEAK OF THAT!" Seokjin yelled clearly embarrassed as his face flushed red. Jeongguk and i were now a giggling mess, and any thoughts of sex had been forgotten.

"But i'm rig- ow hyung stop hitting me!" Joon said, jeongguk was having trouble breathing from laughing so hard, which just made me laugh even more. The arguing couple quickly went back to their shots, all the while still yelling at each other, but both had a clearly loving smile on their face.

"Taebear, i'm kinda tired can we go to your room," jeongguk yawned and rubbed his eyes, he looked like an adorable baby.

For real though how the fuck can this man be like this?

"Sure, but only if you carry me." i said completely serious.

"No."

"Guk you have those bulging muscles for a reason, put them to use." i said laughing as he started flexing. He groaned and got up, grabbing me by my waist and pulling me up.

He leaned in and kissed me, which i happily returned. We pulled apart and he turned around, bending down a bit. i giggled and jumped on his back, and he took off running down the halls.

"wooooooo," i yelled, jeongguk laughed at me, and i swore i heard him mumble 'my babies so cute ".

He ran into my room and somehow turned around completely.

"Huh?" i said confused, until we started falling backwards towards the bed, and that's when i knew i was fucked. He was going to crush me.

"nO GUK NO," i yelled as we hit the bed, but there was no crushing weight on top of me. i opened my eyes to see a smiling jeongguk beneath me.

"I wouldn't have crushed you bear," he pecked my nose and got up, moving the covers so we could get under them. He quickly pulled his shirt off and threw it on the bed, walking into my closet to probably get some joggers.

I took the chance to grab his white vneck and quickly pull my pants and shirt off, replacing them with just his shirt. I quickly crawled into my bed as he came back out, and i swear his eyes popped out of his head when he saw me.

"Seriously tae, are you trying to get fucked?" he said hands on his hips, i giggled and rubbed my eyes.

"No your shirt just looked comfy,
m'sleepy," i yawned and reached for him. He smiled at me and complied getting in the bed and pulling me towards him and cuddling me.

"Night night guk," i mumbled, completely exhausted by my 7 shots of tequila, totally just a little bit.

"Night taebear" he pecked my head and i smiled, listening to his heart beat and i fell asleep.

hey kids, my original plan was smut
but i got lazy and felt like fluff
leave a star?
hI KIDS I JUST UPDATED LAD GO
READ CAUSE U LOVE ME THANKS😔✊🏼