44

juan focus

jeongguk got home a little later then planned and i mean a LOT, like seriously gguk what the fuck it's already 10:30 wHAT WERE U DOING. Anyway he quietly unlocked the door and went searching for taehyung.

he found him nuzzled into the couch with yeontan, still in his dressy clothes but sleeping like the baby he is.

jeongguk would not wake him up. he would never disturb his baby like that.

but now his elaborate plan for asking taehyung to be his boyfriend was ruined. but i mean there's always tomorrow right? plus he can cuddle taehyung now.

he walked back into their room and stripped, getting in the shower. he hummed and washed himself, just now noticing how long and eboyish his hair had got.

i should cut it, i'll ask taehyung what he thinks tomorrow.

he stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. he patted his hair down with another and then put it into a pony tail/ man bun kind of thing.

it's really that long.

he walked out of the bathroom to find both taehyung and tannie in their bed now, taehyung wearing the shirt jeongguk just took off.

gguk chuckled to himself and pulled on some boxers. he slid into bed next to the two of them and wrapped him arm around taehyung.

"hi gguk"

"hi baby, sorry i'm so late" he said as he played with taehyungs hair.

"it happens, i'm tired gguk" jeongguk laughed at him.

"then go to bed dork"

"but i wanna talk to you ggukkie" he whined. jeongguk fondly looked at taehyung and pecked his forehead.

"no baby it's bed time."

"fine."

silence enveloped the two of them as they both settled into bed. the only noise in the room being yeontan snoring and the sheets ruffling every once in a while.

"baby i love you." jeongguk whispered.

"i wuv you more gguk, but shut the fuck up since you're the one who told me it's bed time," he whined. jeongguk chuckled and then kissed his forehead again.

quietly they cuddled, happy as could be, but how long would there so called perfect relationship would last.

oh i'm alive ig, no ones gonna read this ajjdjaakdn