39✊🏼

eye mature content ahead 🤠

third person focus

Tae took his time with Jeongguk, caressing his thighs as his lips traveled from the younger's lips, down to his abdomen. The elder bit his lip and looked up at the other, giving him an innocent look with his mouth slightly opened.

Not a few seconds later, Taehyung placed his mouth on his tip and kitten licked the slit. Jeongguk moaned and gripped his hair.

"Mmm good boy... just like that...." The younger smirked down at him, "You don't know how bad i want to fuck your pretty little mouth."

Taehyung smiled, "My pretty little mouth... is all yours...." he opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out wrapping it around Jeongguk's somewhat leaking dick.

The younger smirked, gripped Tae's hair harder and thrusted into his mouth, automatically hitting the back of his throat. The latter's eyes rolled back into his head as he held onto Jeongguk's legs for support. His throat already burned, he knew he was going to lose his voice after this.

Jeongguk groaned when he felt Tae hum around him, the vibrations made him closer to his release. The elder looked up at him innocently with tear filled eyes and moaned softly at the feeling of the back of his throat.

Taehyung patted his thigh and jeongguk let his head go, "i want daddy.. inside me." he slowly stood up and sat on his lap, rubbing their hard ons together.

"You keep teasing and daddy won't." Jeongguk growled and groped his ass. Tae whimpered and nodded, "sit on your throne princess." The older nodded again and picked himself up, slowly sinking down on jeongguk's coCk.

Jeongguk placed his hands on his waist and helped him down, more like harshly slamming him down.

"f-fuck...!" Tae moaned and wrapped his arms around his neck, trying to get used to the others size. "d-daddy...."

"yes baby?"

"feel good... so deep... big..."

Jeongguk chuckled softly and nodded, "it's all for you." Tae smiled as he tangled his fingers in his hair.

"all for me... daddy's all mine..." Tae began to move slowly, loving the feeling of his walls being stretched. It's been a while since their first time, he missed this feeling.

As he picked up his pace, Jeongguk gave him small praises, Taehyung loved them all, even if they were just one word.

"God... so fucking tight around daddy.... you're such a good boy for daddy yeah?"

"yeah..." he whimpered as he started bouncing faster on him. Jeongguk sucked softly on his neck, remarking it. "c-close... can i...?" he asked biting his lip.

Jeongguk got up and pushed him down on the desk, taking over and fucking him into the place he belongs. "fuck...nngh.. yes! there...! mmpft... so good...." Tae moaned as his prostate got abused in the new position.

"Cum with me princess...." Jeongguk growled softly, feeling the familiar fuzzy feeling in his abdomen, "i'm going to fill you up...."

Jeongguk wrapped his hand around the elder's neck and thrusted rougher. Tae held the others hand with both of his, drooling a bit from the pleasure, "dad...daddy... please... cum inside me... i want to feel you again...." he managed to whimpered out softly.

The younger nodded and kissed him, cumming deep inside him a few thrusts later, Tae came soon after. "again... please, i'm not full enough...." Tae whined, pushing himself back onto the others dick, "more... please...."

"more...little baby wants more?" jeongguk teased, kissing his neck as he continued to thrust roughly into him.

Tae bit his lip and nodded, "fuck yes..."

Jeon smiled and tightened his grip around his neck, making tae whimper louder.

The younger was abusing the other at an inhuman pace, it felt amazing to feel this again. It's been a few days, the only thing he had was his fingers, good but not as good as Jeon Jeongguk's dick.

Taehyung made noises that made Jeongguk go faster and deeper. The elder moaned names, curses, and random words, all slurred.

That is til the unlocking of the door was heard and a short male entered.

"Hey jeo- stop yelling taehyung it's just me!"

lmao cock block hyung has arrived 🤠
eye uHm yeh thanKs
vote and cOmMenT iG ly