38✊🏼

eye mature content 🥴

3rd person focus

jeongguk kept glancing over at him, Tae was gripping the edge of the couch like his life depended on it. He wanted to do something to him, but he's being punished, maybe they both were.

"Having fun...?"

"...No..." he pouted.

"Awe... what's wrong...?" Gguk asked, knowing full well the reason why tae was like this.

"My dick hurts..." he whined.

He laughed, "awe poor baby... want me to do something about it...?"

"Please...?"

"Come here..." Jeongguk said sternly and got up. Taehyung stood up and walked over to him, one pretty leg in front of the other. They meet in the middle, "Are your shorts too tight...?" The elder nodded and bit his lip.

Jeon pushed him against the wall roughly and placed his hand around his neck, trapping him between him and the wall. Tae stared up at him, one hand resting on his chest as the other grabbed the hand around his neck. He bit his lip and smiled as he felt the younger tighten his grip on his neck. The muscles on his body were all there in their glory, their trapped glory in that white office shirt.

Taehyung ran his fingers over them slowly as Jeongguk thought about what to do first. Tae had pulled him by the tie and kissed him sweetly, making the other kiss back. The latter's hands slowly and softly moving up and down his body.

Tae's fingers found their way under his shirt, touching his cool skin. Jeongguk bit the inside of his own mouth, "Want a better view...?" He nodded.

Jeon took off his shirt, throwing it somewhere while he took his tie and tied it around Tae's neck loosely.

Tae bit his lip and he admired his boyfriends abs. Jeongguk took the elder's hands and placed them on the rippling muscles. (he's a cocky brat sksksksk) Taehyung moaned softly to himself. They were solid.

Taehyung wanted to be touched to badly, he whined and looked at the other with innocent eyes, "D-Daddy...,"

"What kitten...?" He raised an eyebrow.

"It... it hurts..." Tae bit his lip, "Please..."

"Please what...?"

"Touch me... please... I need you... no... I want you... please me... god fucking destroy me...." Tae whined. Jeongguk smirked and nodded, hands slipping under his sweatshirt and pulling it off, the tie staying around his, now fading, marked neck.

"Only if you be a good boy for me... ok...?"

Tae pouted, "But am I not already a good boy for you....?" He looked up at the towering male in front of him and bit his lip. (even tho they're the same height in this story lmao)

He growled, looking at his lips then back to his eyes, "stop acting like a little brat and then I'll consider it."

Tae nodded and smiled softly, gasping at the warm hands that were now on his waist, slowly traveling up to his chest, "Are you going to be a good boy for daddy...?" Jeongguk asked.

"Yes d-daddy...." he stuttered at the feeling of the younger's thumb running over his nipples.

Jeon smiled. "Desk, ass up, now." he purred and kissed him, pulling him off the wall. Tae nodded and skipped his way to the desk. Jeon sneaking a little smack to the ass as he followed, earning a soft gasp from the one who received it.

Taehyung bit his lip as he bent over on the desk, ass showing proudly through the shorts and to the other. "I'm going to reck your little body so hard baby..."

The elder moaned softly at the thought, "Please... I want you daddy...." he whined and gasped when he felt hands on his ass that slipped past the waistband and slowly slid them down to his feet.

Tae kicked the shorts off and bit his lip as he felt the two hands on his ass spread his cheeks. He felt two small kisses plant on his lower back and two more on his shoulder blades, lovely. (that sounded sarcAsTiC sksksks)

Jeongguk's hand grabbed the others hair and tugged, "you want daddy...?" he earned a nod, "then suck on daddy's fingers while he touches what's his..."

Taehyung whimpered softly as the younger's fingers came into view and down to his mouth, where he obediently opened and began to suck on them. Jeongguk's hand was kneading his ass nicely while the other played with the elder's tongue.

After a few minutes, Jeongguk took his wet fingers and teased Taehyung's pink rim. "I need something.... please Ggukie... give me something...." Tae whined, pushing back into his hands.

"Tae... you should be patient... don't wanna get spankings... now do you..." The younger purred, slowly pushing two fingers in. Taehyung gasped and moaned softly as his nails dug into the desk.

Jeongguk's fingers moved and moved, teasing Taehyung's poor and needy prostate. "please stop.... fuck me...." Taehyung looked back right at the other, who just added a third finger, with an innocent look.

A hard slap landed on his ass, "i said be patient." Jeongguk growled as Tae whined for something more. The younger curled his fingers against Tae's special spot as he slowly pulled them out. Taehyung was already a big mess.

"How bad do you want daddy...? Do you think you deserve to be fucked? Be fucked like the naughty slut you are......?" he growled and tugged his own pants off.

"I want you to wreck me... use me to feel good... god... turn me into a mess... your beautiful naughty mess...."

Jeongguk smirked and chuckled, "sounds like a plan to me kitten." He bent down a bit and kissed the elders shoulder, "you think three was enough? We went to 4 last time...."

Taehyung shivered at the voice, "I think it was...." he bit his lip at the feeling of Jeongguk's dick poking at his hole, slightly pushing back.

"It looks like you're in the mood to do everything for me eh....?" The younger was inviting Taehyung to ride him , and that's exactly what he did.

Taehyung leaned up against his chest and slowly turned around. He growled softly and pushed Jeongguk into his chair, placing his hands on his meaty thighs, "sit down and let baby boy show you how a real naughty slut does it...."

Jeongguk licked his lips and placed his arms on the armrests, "then show me...."

yo so ig there's gonna be a part three lmao 😔👏🏼
you like my comments 🤠
vote, love y'all