Gold Steps

sad. thats all Y/N was nowadays. of course she felt bad for feeling this way, she had everything she's ever wanted; a stable income, a nice flat in London and alex. she just couldn't seem to feel better, no matter the support she had from her friends, family and more importantly her fans, but she has been struggling and no one nows how much. Alex had been worrying about her constantly, but in fear didn't bring it up incase an argument occurred.

Y/N was sad. alex couldn't help.

....

Y/N fell out of bed after having the same nightmare she's had for the past four days. a small room, no windows or doors, the walls caving in all around her. again.

Y/N felt trapped. 

after gathering her senses she called the only person she knew would be awake at this hour, alex.

alex heard his phone ringing answering it as soon as he read the caller ID. what he didn't expect was Y/N tear filled voice. 

"i'm scared Alex, what's the point anymore, every time I sleep I have the same dream," the girl paused and sniffled, "i'm scared, its scary, what if its a warning ?" Y/N finished, back on edge thinking about her nightmare again.

"i understand Y/N, a reoccurring dream can be terrifying, just remember it can't hurt it, whatever it is." sighing alex finished his sentence, getting upset at the shout that the girl he cared about so deeply is scared and he isn't there to help.

"you're right, thank you alex, it just feels like i'm not moving forward in life, like when you're stuck rereading the same part from a book-," we're all stuck on the same page.

"i love you." he said it. he didn't know why but he did. it is true though, he loves her.

life's not out to get you, despite the things you've been through

A/N sorry for the shorter chapter, I started writing this at 8pm (GMT) but things came up unfortunately (its 1am now). I was going to leave it until tomorrow, but I felt. bad because I haven't updated in a few days, sorry for that btw ! anyways, hope you enjoy it lovelies !! xx