Winona Forever (1)

"... i've been thinking of you a l-lot, i really miss you and i'm sor- sorry. i, i have been drinking. i know you don't like it but it's what helps in a weird way..."

the voicemail replayed on alex's phone over and over, he was worried for Y/N it had been a month since they last spoke. it was clear to alex that Y/N had fallen back into her habit. his mates would always show him the drunken instagram live videos of her, the clearly written intoxicated tweets as well. he wanted to help her but he couldn't.

alex regretted making their relationship so public. the day they argued, the same day the 'took a break' Y/N uploaded an almost hour long video to her youtube. it was a state to be honest. it was clear that no editing went into it. a simple record and upload. the video gave alex a lot of hate, it wasn't Y/N's motive at all, alex knew that it wasn't her fault. she had a large following.
7.6 million subscribers.
her numbers were ones that alex could only dream about, he was proud of her, but the downfall of his channel started.

alex lost 200,000 the day Y/N's video went up. the day they argued wasn't good for either of them. the were both heartbroken, but alex more so over his channel. he was angry at Y/N for letting her fans see the aftermath of the breakup.

george and will tried their best to calm the situation of both ends. james helped too, trying to console alex while, will did so with Y/N. it hurt the whole group to see the divide be so vicious over one video.
Y/N wasn't in the best state of mind then and quite clearly isn't doing so well now.

alex showed will, george and james the voicemail he had received from Y/N. all vocalising their worries on the voicemail, they just wanted to help and repair alex and hers relationship.

"...it's breaking me to see you so cheerful alex, it hurts, i-i want the worst for you, yo- you're such an arsehole, i ca-n't stand you.."  

Because yeah, I've been drinkingAnd you know that I've been thinking of you soI know I'm a wreck all the time