Iceberg

alex couldn't get Y/N out of his head, she was everything he has ever wanted. she was perfect. just the way she crawled about in his bed drove him wild, his mind kept on reminding him of the time they got stoned together. she rolled the best joints out of all of his friends, they were perfect. 

everything Y/N did was amazing. she's always perfect. alex didn't feel worthy, not worthy enough, he felt like he didn't deserve her, but he did. Y/N made sure that he knew he was enough for her, more than enough even.

her love is so much deeper than what he sees.

alex was everything to Y/N, everything she has ever dreamed, he just couldn't believe her, he'd get nervous just thinking about her, perfection.

all that wads left to do was to break the seal, break tension between them, they were both obsessed with each other, both struggled to get the thought out of one another out of their heads. it annoyed them both, made it difficult to focus, even on the simpler of tasks, but they loved it, no matter how inconvenient their thoughts were.

alex broke the seal, he revealed the passion that was once hidden way, he had finally done it. he had shown Y/N the truth and they both loved it, he had found the deeper side of Y/N, the girl he has loved for ages.

it was pure bliss.

iceberg, my love is so much deeper than you see 

A/N this chapter is a bit different to how I usually write, but I hope you enjoyed it ! oh, and hopefully you understood the ~meaning~ and if you don't... you are very young and shouldn't be this app. anyways, thank you, love you all !!!  (also, i am sorry that it's short) x