Seven Seas of Rhye

fear me you lords and lady preachers
i descend upon your earth from the skies i command your very souls you unbelievers
bring before me what is mine
the seven seas of rhye

....

alex and Y/N were on their way back to alex and georges shared apartment.

"oh alex ! have you heard ?," alex diverted his attention to his girlfriend, shaking his head no smiling at her cheery sight, "they're making a sing-a-long bohemian rhapsody ! we have to go alex !" alex smiled at his cheerful girlfriend jumping around on the pavement playfully. she loved queen, it sadly enough how Y/N and alex met in the first place.

~ Y/N entered wills apartment, the music overtaking her eardrums from her first step in. will was hosting a house party for whatever reason, knowing him, it was probably his dogs birthday and he just needed to celebrate it, Y/N didn't mind though, she didn't care what the reason was when it came to alcohol.

"oh sorry !" Y/N looked up into the eyes fo the person she just walked into. "oh my god, are you okay ? i'm sorry i made you spill your drink," the girl looked to her hands embarrassed that she just soaked someones shirt through.

the boy was about to speak but Y/N cut him off, hearing the all too familiar piano tune, "oh !! it's queen !!" she began to sing along with the song with a big heartwarming smile on her face.

"i'm alex, and you ?" Y/N was shaken out of her daze.

"oh, yes ! sorry, i'm Y/N, friend of gees' and will !" a light blush coating her cheeks.

"i imagined so," alex said with a chuckle, "don't know why else you would be here otherwise." alex finished with a laugh, only now noticing the pure beauty of the girl who made him spill his drink, she was just stunning. she appeared fragile almost, but in the most mesmerising way. it was magical. ~

in a strange way, Y/N's love of queen really did bring them together and alex would forever be thankful for his fruit cider stained shirt.

swear that you'll be mine, the seven seas of rhye