Something To Drink

entering the crowded bar, alex was focused on one thing and one thing only: getting absolutely shitfaced.

he's had a terrible year and would do anything to erase it from his memories, of course the year had some great memories, like hitting 1mil and moving in with george, but all the negatives stuck out, no matter what he did to forget them.

the bar was busy to say the least, it was absolutely packed. good for business, but not good for alexs state of mind. there were too many people.

optimistic was how he entered the year, but it didn't last long, truths spilling out from all directions quickly changed his mind set for the year. he tried his best to face it, convincing himself that the world had his best interest at heart, but he learned the hard way that it was not the case. he trusted people. not anymore.

the queue at the bar had hardly moved and alex was getting more and more irritable, all he wanted to do was get drunk. to let go of reality, to feel he has a purpose, to feel wanted. he was fed up of feeling like a stranger to everyone, a burden.

pushing his way to the front, the barmaid catching his eyes, she looked familiar to him but he wasn't sure why.

"what can i get you ?" the worker asked. alex replied with his usual order to start off the night. rum and coke.

Y/N was the workers name. alex discovered it by snooping in on her conversations with what appeared to be her coworker. a pretty name for a pretty face. he thought to himself. still unsure to why he recognised her, there was no reason for him to. ~

the night moved on and with the night so did the boys mood. alex grew more rowdy as the night progressed, at least he achieved his goal of getting absolutely shitfaced. drinking alone was never a good idea for anyone, even the most responsible of drunks.

alex has forgotten the reason why he went to the pub in the first place. however, there was one thing that didn't leave his mind the entire night; the pretty barmaid, Y/N.

we had a bad year, forget and erase it

A/N hope you all enjoyed babes !! x i really enjoyed writing this so i hope you love it as much as me !! xx