Blown Rose

"look how beautiful that is," alex said to himself looking over his view of London, the sunset was stunning. lately Alex was so lonely, without her, without Y/N. they were on a break. Y/N felt as if they had lot their spark so she went back home to stockport. she missed him. of course she did, but it was a 7 hour train journey to go back to alex. so she stayed, looking over the frozen rivers of her home town. stockport.

....

"don't go easily my love,"  Y/N awoke fro her dream remembering the words Alex said do her before she left what was once her, alex and georges flat. she missed him so bad , she wanted to go back, but was a 7 hour journey worth it ? what if alex doesn't want her back ? all the worse scenarios coming to mind. the words that once left alex's mouth rattled her. she had to go back, even of she wasn't wanted.

the train journey was long and treacherous, all she could that about were the words her and alex shared before she left.

~"i'm aching with you alex, I think we should brea- take a break. its the best thing to do."  she shook. remembering the panic that came over her when alex caught her pa king her stuff. she remembered the hurt in his eyes when she said she had book a train ticket back to stockport.

alex was left speechless seeing his love packing away her belongings to was so sudden, they  were so happy. 

"I know alex, i'm so sorry, it's just that we're falling apart," she kissed him for what she thought was the final time, "do you feel anything anymore ? i'm sorry if you do, because I can't keep putting a front pretending i'm happy,"  she picked up her bags and left, not caring if she had finished packing.

"don't go easily my love, Y/N !" thats the moment alex broke down and hearing the sounds of heartbreak is what set Y/N off.~

....

now here she was standing outside the apartment block of where she once lived, saying she was nervous was an understatement. she was terrified.

the elevator music to their floor was somewhat calming. thats until the doors opened. 

"Y/N ?" she could recognised that voice from anywhere, looking up from her feet she shook her head, attempting to shake away her thoughts with it.

"george."

A/N this is gong to be multiple parts if you couldn't tell, if it gets longer that 3 parts however, ill just start a seperate book for it ! anyways hop you enjoyed !! xx