Training a little...

I giggle looking at the, for moment, blank room. A white bed. White dresser with bookshelf on top and a white desk next to it with a comfy white spiny chair. I mean the shadowing looks perfect with how white the room is. I walk around setting the two cases of my only stuff I have after the fire that I was hiding. I open the two and first fold all the clothes carefully putting them all away into the dresser other, then the two dressed I own, that I hung into the closet with my school uniforms that are provided for me. I put the few books I have on the self and little things and my great grand mother's jewelry box that I manage to save. I take a deep breath and hide the cases under the bed, so they are out of the way and walk out of the small room that was my own. They don't have big dorms at the moment at U.A. not needing them. (..at the moment..)

I wander around for now outside, in curiosity of U.A., than nearly yell in excitement seeing a track. I jog over. Right now I was in a black tank top and mint green sweat pants and my old black sneakers.

I stand on the line and pull my phone out setting a timer to start in 30 seconds, when I get ready to run.

Once I hear the buzz, I ran sprinting around fast as I can dust flowing behind me. In one minute I hear the buzz again and stop taking a moment to let my mind catch up while I smile. I did 3 laps. 20 seconds per lap.

I do a little dance, giggling happily. Soon I stop grabbing my phone and walking to go back to my dorm room to relax and watch things on my phone. Having a week tell the school starts.

Along the way I stop hearing someone call at me. Looking around, I spot a man with tiered eyes and messy black hair. He walks over eyes narrowed scaring me and making me nervous.

"Who are you and why are you on the campus?" He said, not loudly, but in a tone that scared me more.

After shaking and trying to make words I finally manage to say, "I'm mingu b-bunny! I-I live in the dorms and is going to be going to class A-1..." I glance at my phone contacts for half a second recognizing he's my homeroom teacher. "Y-your Aizawa Sensei, right?" I ask nervously and he seems to have calmed down.

"So your the kid that Principle Nezu had brought over.." He says tiredly. I nod back to answer this. After an awkward few moments I have a small idea and look up at him trying to build up my courage a bit.

"Can you help me train my quirk a bit? I haven't had much true practice with it..." I say managing not to stutter looking at his tiered eyes.

"What is your quirk?" He says not seeming interested, but is trying not to scare the girl to much and seem the tinniest bit nice.

"It-ts called shadow step. I can run at hight speeds, but I'm not well trained with it, so I don't really know my top speed I could go... but the main part is I can make illusions that are nearly physical to hide myself others and trick what cameras and people see..."

He nods and thinks before saying, "how about we work on your fighting skills first? Since it sounds like you don't have any yet."

I nod nervously, "Okay..."

A few hours latter you would think I regret agreeing. You'd think, but sore and tiered with bruises, I was smiling. He pushed me faster and hit hard and I took it, yelling in pain, but only to stand back up and try again.

He was quietly impressed, for seeing I had no training to fight and didn't know how to handle physical pain, I still listened to him and pushed with out yelling at him or showing any hate to him.

Wandering my way back to the dorms, I found the kitchen and glanced around in it grabbing a bit of food and spot a plate of the amazing cookies with a note on top.

Good job training today and pushing yourself. Here is a plate of cookies for your hard work!
~ Principle Nezu

I grin widely and pick up the plate now and head to go to my room, and once in I find different colors of paint for the room. I place my food on the desk and take the mint and purple pain and take a small paint brush and start painting onto the wall vines all over and use a table to pain the ceiling making all the vines end up leading to the light.

I yawn once I finish the vines on the walls and doors and over everything other then the bed and floor. I go and eat a bit; before, I get change yawning loudly. I change into pajamas and lay out on my bed looking at my phone.

Taking a deep breath, I thought about how school is going to be. I thought about making friends. How lonely it's been and suddenly people caring and knowing I'm here. Breathing.

Living.

My eyes slowly move shut and I set my phone down than curled up under the blanket. Dreaming about the future once again, that seemed brighter then every before.

-----------
(934 words)