Its your choice

(Listen to song when I say, it matches the feeling of what she feels during the part I match it with)

When my mind seemed to turn back on, my team I'm on seem to be on the bored, so I made it into the last round apparently.

"What... hey purple you could have asked and I would have willingly let you use your quirk on me asshole!" I yelled at purple who looks over at me confused.

"You would let someone control your mind willingly? That's stupid," he said shaking his head.

"No because then the team is focused in properly which is probably what gave us the edge to keep in the game," I replied and he walked away.

I watch as brackets get put up and I head to go sit in the waiting room after grabbing food, having one hour for lunch.

I ate quietly and left putting on my jacket and putting the hood up, the soft grey inside making my arms feel better. I stop, pressing against a wall hearing a familiar voice and heavy footsteps of someone walking this way. I pull up my hood more and pull out my phone hoping they pass by and ignore me.

"My son shall surpass you all Might," Endeavor growled out to himself, before turning the corner finding a girl in a flame jacket around the corner. That girl being me looking over and up at him.

My eyes widen as I nearly have a panic attack. Man this guy is huge. I feel like I might get crushed looking at him.

"What are you doing here brat! Spying?" He growled out.

"N-no sir! I-I was just trying to-"

"Your the girl who that kid threw at my son," he said not yelling this time.

"At Todoroki-kun? Yeah I was thrown at him. Only was for us to slow him down, so one of us could be ahead of him. He's really strong... I don't really know how I'm in the same class as him... I'll go you don't have to bother talking to me. Your a busy hero and scouting," I said with a sad under tone before turning to walk away.

"What jacket is that?" He asked seeing his name on the back with his hero rank.

I turn and look at him in the eyes, stoping for a moment, then I stopped freezing as my hood falls back. I know those eyes. The blue eyes of the hero who stopped the man with the knife that day.

"It's a fan jacket. I like how you work. Your attitude is harsh, but with how good you are at your work, I think your an amazing hero..." I said before turning back and hurrying off finding the last person I wanted to see in the waiting room alone now.

Even with that true. I walk over not caring to strip the jacket and slam my hands down in front of him.

"Todoroki-kun I need to talk to you about something personal," I stated.

"I don't want to hear it-"

"It's about the day I got my scar, the story I told on the bus after the villains attacked. I know which hero it was."

"How does this concern me?" He said looking at me with a cold annoyed look.

"It was endeavor, your father."

"How would you know-"

"I know his eyes, when I relive that trauma every night, they are there."

We where silent for a while.

"Take that stupid hoodie off and go away."

"Fine, but because he's your dad I thought you should know. I can tell you don't like him, so remind him he didn't get the criminal one time, and it scared a girl for life, if he gives you shit." With that I put my jacket in my bag and left outside to wait.