Back to school

I sat in my seat, every muscle screaming soreness and my brain on over alert at the moment. Let's say, I now have pity for Todoroki after training with his father, it's probably not as bad as what I got, but I like normal I push until I'm told no. A few parts of me are bandaged and I have bruises everywhere.

I listen to people talk as I start to fall asleep on my desk. Someone moves tapping me and scare me, so I punched them in the gut with a yelp of fear. Poor poor sero was the victim of my punch and lands on the floor.

"Oh fuck! I'm sorry! You scared me!" I look frazzled and tried, might even burst into tears now, since I hurt him.

"Oh... no it's okay I should have known better then to surprise you when your asleep, especially after hearing what you did," he said trying to keep me calm. I help him up getting up.

"Bunbun is a hero!!" Denki Yelled coming over giving me a right hug.

"Ow! Fuck Denki let go, I over trained since I got out of the hospital and everything hurts!" I yelled out and escape and go hide behind the three, mainly Todoroki.

"I'm sorry Mingu-San, I didn't know," Denki said defensively. I lightly press my side to Todoroki's side, felling better now with this.

"I can see why you hate your father. You probably get worse training," I said to Todoroki quietly. He looks at me, seeing a fist print on my right side on my face, over my jaw mainly.

"I see he didn't hold back that much," he said returning the thing I did and grabs my face and run his thumb over the fist print. I blush lightly but except his worry and checking over my bruise.

"I told him not to. He seemed annoyed that even after landing some pretty heavy punches I still got up and got him back. Thou I'm like hitting someone with a twig when it comes to my punches. I have a few burns but I already treated them myself," I said keeping the conversation quite between us, spacing out a bit.

"Normally you say you can't take a hit," Todoroki said like he was making a little mean joke. The mean part flew over my head.

"I can't, I get hurt easily by hits, I easily get bruises, but I know how to force myself back up when I'm in pain," I said lightly leaning my head more into his hand, it being cold against my bruise. Sadly he pulls away his hand.

"You should go get healed by recovery girl today at some point," he sits more normally as people talk at us how scary it must of been. Mina thou spots my face of confusion about being scared.

"Ming! Why do you look confused?" Mina said loudly and tilted her head.

I blush lightly as I started to speak, "I wasn't really scared at any point, not the kind your all referring to. I was more worried then scared. I was worried about Todoroki-kun getting hurt when he first went off alone, I was worried about the amount of heat Endeavor was using on a nomu since the bystanders where close, I was worried about the old hero who Endeavor didn't spot who was also going after the nomu too..,. I was worried I wasn't going to get there fast enuf when the flying nomu went to scoop up Midoriya-kun.. I was worried when we were falling. Would it hurt him more. All my movements were so quick. I was worried when I was holding him and took the impact of hitting the ground that I couldn't get him away, last thing I was actually scared about was all the fear I felt off of everyone. I couldn't hear what was being spoke, but I felt the fear it caused," I look out the window absently saying, "I rather be the one scared and hurt then you all, and feeling their fears scared me."

Everyone looked at me. In the first days I was a secluded criminal that came to avoid jail, I then became their friend and the third place winner in the sports festival, and now I'm a hero who cares deeply about them all. Willing to take all the pain and risk dying to save them.

"SHIITY RABBIT YOU SHOULD HAVE LET DEKU FALL, NEXT TIME YOU RISK YOURSELF OF DEATH FOR ANYONE, IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!" Bakugo screeched out about everyone, his hair not popping up from its helmet state.

"I care about you too, and if means they are safe, I'm willing to fight for my life with you," I smirk over at him earring cuse words. We all start sitting down, our teacher coming into the room. All Might for today.

We are told to get change which I happily went to do. While changing I feel a hand touch the bandages and bruises on my back.

"Mingu-San that looks so bad and painful! You should get that healed," momo said looking at me. I just blush putting my hero costume on.

"Don't worry I will later..." I said before leaving dressed but has mouth guard down and the rest pulled back so my head shows. I lean against Kirishima putting my head against his shoulder surprising him. He doesn't ask since he notice the sad tone of my eyes. My lips not able to hold a smile at the moment.

Denki on the other hand came over and did start asking, "Hey, Bunbun why are you looking so down?" He moves me off of Kirishima hugging me lightly, I still flinch, but don't seem to care as much.

"I don't know..." I say softly, not really knowing why I felt down. Why I felt like something was missing. Why a hole seems to be in my chest.

They give me a worried look but then pay attention to what all Might says. I move back putting my head stuff on and then look at Todoroki, putting my hand where he put his this morning.

Rescue training. It was funny to watch. Me and shoto were in the same group and tied for first, surprising him. What was more surprising on spot on the ground I made a dent and a crack. That showing my legs and upgrades in my suite are making me stronger.

After the groups finish and the constructive words from all Might; we all go into the locker room to get dressed again. Suddenly we hear yells from the boys locker room that's a wall away. I've got my suite off my back to where we hear mineta yell. I use my power blocking the other girls not even looking at them as I pull my leggings on.

"Hey man, my little mineta is already being a flagrant crime if you know what I mean!" Yowled mineta before he continues, "Yaoyorozu's honkers! Ashido's figure! Hagakure's floating panties! Uraraka's bright beautiful body! Asui's tataas!.. what the fuck MINGU'S BACK IS FUCKING BURNT AND BRUS--" he was stoped by jirou's headphone in the eye. He screeched in pain. While they thank jirou, they look over at me, who seems to not care about mineta seeing me what so ever. The cover I put over them disappearing.

They plug up the hole and I leave dressed. I go off to my next thing.

By the end of the day I still didn't get healed.

----------
(1266 words)