Prinicple Nezu

I take a deep breath, before sitting up and moving carefully going and getting changed. My body sore from yesterday. I put on a cute brown shirt with a ninja bunny on the front. With that I put on black shorts that are ripped along the bottom, once being pants, and then black knee high socks. I slip on my old shoes and eat a cookie of the plate I left on the desk the night before.

I left my room heading down to the kitchen after putting my phone in my rear pocket

I left my room heading down to the kitchen after putting my phone in my rear pocket. Once I walked into the kitchen thou I found a creature that looked a little like a bunch of animals mixed, dressed up nicely, and sipping tea.

"Hello?.." I say confused and a bit tiered my hair not perfectly brushed down showing more of the tiredness.

He turned to me and smiles, "oh good! Your finally awake bunny-san. I'm Principle Nezu, one of your sponsors. I heard you trained a bit yesterday."

I nod and my eyes widen a bit from him knowing, then recall the cookies from yesterday calming down. I nervously said, "I did train... it was good, I hurt, but it was worth it. Every moment of training helps..."

Nezu nodded. "That is true," he said then paused before saying, "but today I'm going to teach you how to cook and I have made a few calls and have someone for you to meet from your homeroom class you will be attending too."

I grin widely, and with a happy tone my nervousness gone, "really?"

He nods and sets the cup down before he got to work teaching me how to cook along with a lot of chemistry things. I soaked up every detail and paid close attention to detail.

After months of human neglect and being forced to do bad to live a dead life, it hurts you, but now getting positive attention. It was amazing and made me want to work harder at everything, so I can keep this good attention.

A few hours later, I was giggling listening to him telling stories of students in the past, while we eat some cookies and drink tea. I don't really like tea, but I drank it anyways, since it seemed to make the Principle happy and he taught me the proper way to do it. He glances at the time and gets down from the tall chair he is on.

"Well, the car should be pulling up to pick you up, so you can meet another peer," He said with a happy sigh, seeming happy with himself.

I nod before saying softly, "if it doesn't bother you, please call me mingu-san. I was raised the first part of my life in America and is more use to my first and middle name."

He nods and leads me away to where a car is parked. I walk over nervously fiddling with my shirt a little.

A ash blonde hair woman looked my way getting out of her car with a huge smile and saying loudly, nearly scaring me out of my skin, "Hello! You must be mingu bunny who the Principle told me about!"

I have a nervous smile and came over holding out my hand, which she shook. "Yes, I am..." I said nervously.

"Well I'm Katsuki's mother. Get in and I'll take you over to our home," she smiles and I listen, to scared by her loudness to think about not doing what she told me to do. She talks with Nezu for a minute, before getting into the car starting it and driving away.

I looked nervously back, Nezu giving me a nod as the car leaves the parking lot making me calm down. I trust Principle Nezu.

-----------
(630 words)