Speed or illusoin

After that day, I worked harder. Training all of that night. During lunch I get a small amount of food, so I can eat fast and go run on the track, getting glances from the other classes, giving me anxiety about their whispers.

Right now, I sat down in class, yawning. It's the last class of the day and I look around my eyes locking onto a two colored set of a boy who sits by. I let out a growl having bonded close to Katsuki making me gain confidence... in a not so good way.

"What do you want strawberry swirl?" I say not being able to think of a better thing, since I was trying to hide blush since he is pretty cute.

"Strawberry swirl?" He questioned. "Is that the best you can come up with? Even bakugo-kun has better insults then that." He said calmly.

I puffed up and say with a snap, "what's the point of only using one half of your quirk? What you plan of giving people shaved ice to villains and hope that will make them be nice?"

"No. At least I'm not a villain," He says narrowing his eyes. My mouth opens then I shut it looking down and people gasp.

"Mingu-san is a v-villain? Ribbit," tsu asked and I stand up tears threatening my eyes and I slam my hand on my desk.

"SAY THAT TO MY FACE! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE DEAD WITH NO CHANCE OF SURVIVAL. WHAT I DID WAS WHAT I NEEDED TO DO TO SURVIVE!" I yelled tears tipping over and I shake. Katsuki gets up coming over.

"Stop crying you stupid rabbit. Calm down." He said roughly. Strangely to everyone else, I nodded sucking a breath in and listened calming myself and stopped crying.

"Wait if she's a villain why is she in here?" Uraraka questioned.

"She is here because a program that helps mirror criminals who don't want to be villains become heroes, you stupid cunt," Katsuki growled out at them all, majorly at her for asking, before sitting back at his desk.

I sat hugging myself at my desk refusing to let my eyes go up. 'Strawberry swirl' looked at me once more before looking forward at the front.

A few moments later All Might came in.

"I HAVE CAME THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR LIKE NORMAL!!" He yelled out. People chartered a bit and I sunk down a bit to hide watching him move behind the desk.

"Hero Basic Training! The class that will put you throw special training to mold you into heroes!" He boomed out and I couldn't help but dim the corner I was in shaking.

"No time to dally! Today we have-" he paused pulling out a card showing us, "BATTLE TRAINING! And for that you all need these!" He hit a button selves showing themselves. Everyone cheered for their costumes and I shake, seeing he held a case with my name on it. Since mine probably only got finished a few hours ago, he brought it here to hand give to me.

"After you change come in ranking order to ground beta!" He said and everyone rushed for costumes leaving and I walked over to him, not looking up.

"I-is that my costume your holding?" I said and point to the case. He let out a chuckle handing it over to me.

"Yes it is! Good to see your heathy. I hope you do well out there!" He said leaving. I looked at him, my eyes widen.

"Me, too..."

After that I rushed into the changing room and worked to get my costumes on.

Pulling up the tight leggings like pants and the long sleeve shirt that also covered the whole head other, then a place for the mouth and nose that have a connecter around it. It had eye lenses to hide my eyes and I put on the mouth piece and set up the ears. I zipped the leggings and shirt together ,that being part of my design to hide zipper lines and pull up the outside over layer and put on the belt.