Name

I yawn walking into class and look around at the few already here, but I stop getting into another eye lock match with Todoroki. I focused in on his blue eye. It reminds me of blue flames, so calm, yet so dangerous. My mind was running threw the flames in them tell...

"Fucking Deku!!!" Yelled Bakugo who sends deku flying back into my back making me fall forward. Izuku hits the floor next to my feet while I on the other hand... fell onto Todoroki..

We stare at each other for a moment, my hands on his shoulders preventing me from head butting him in the first place. His hands on my lower rib cage to catch me so we didn't hurt each other as well. I blush bright red.

"Umm that's cutie for catching me, but I have to go kick bomb boys ass right now," I said before moving off of him and with quick speed tackle Katsuki to the ground who didn't realize how heavy I was tell now.

"GET YOUR FAT ASS OFF ME RABBIT!" He screeched trying to get me off his back.

"Apologize for throwing Izuku into my back first! And I'm not fat, I'm Muscular and cubby," I said back pushing his face into the floor. Then he flipped us and was laying on me and I squeak hitting him on the back of his head while his shoulder blades squished my boobs.

He got up and sat in his desk and I got up as well, hitting him hard on the back of the head... hurting my hand more then his head but it proved my point that I was angry.i went and sat down brushing myself off and fixing my hair only half the class there now and confused, why I wasn't blown to bits.

I then just sat there sketching in my art book looking at Todoroki, my eyes soften down from my angry out break earlier. I set the book down with the drawing face down before I call over to bakugo, "Sorry for hitting and tackling you bakugo-kun..."

I get a tsk noise in response but I'm okay with that and go back to drawing. My eyes following the work of my pencil closely as lines merge and shade. Eyes slowly peer into my own as I work. The face made out first then other parts tell I've finished. It's a sketch of Todoroki when he's looking at me. Questions seem to fill his eyes, how soft they are with strong tones to them.

I put the book away and wait for class to start. I end up spacing out thou tell I hear everyone yell about scouting. I looked up my eyes looking like they might fall out of my head seeing the thousands wanting bakugo and Todoroki.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT THATS A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO WANT YOU TWO!" I yelled out, causing people to look at me in surprise.

"Bunny-San language!" Aizawa said looking at me and I clamp my mouth back shut.

"Sorry..." I move back normally in my desk. I got three people. Being in third place, this was the worst feeling. My spirt thou got lifted when midnight walked in. She gets to help pick names for us. After boards handed out I look at mine before slamming my head down.... quietly...

I thought for a few minutes before writing something down. I watched as names go by bad and good, some getting changed.

"Bunny-San come up and show us yours," midnight said. I got up walking over and stand at the front nervously, but I hide it from my face for once of my emotions. I flip it over my board.

"The Illusion Hero: The Black Rabbit," I stated glancing at midnight.

"You know a lot-"

"I know others have illusion quirks, I've seen a lot of them over my dads travels, but no one had one as strong as my dads side. I plan on showing the world that even a illusion quirk can be powerful," midnight went quite for a minute before jumping and hugging on me.

"YOU HAVE SUCH YOUTHFUL PRIDE AND STRENGTH! YOU WILL SHOW THAT NAME STRONG!" She yelled out but I'm busy blushing brightly as I'm getting squeezed tightly. Luckily she let go and I escaped to my seat and put myself in a black bubble hiding.