Ghost Pepper Curry

I was quietly humming and cooking a new dish that I was going to give to Bakugo for his lunch. I made other foods too, being bored, for the bakuhoe squad. I ended up at that point marking a picnic for the group.

I look at the time and go get my school bag and grab the basket I'm using for all the food. I go to class hiding the basic behind where I'm sitting. After a few classes it was lunch. I stand and call over.

"Bolt, riot, bomb boi, strawberry! I made us lunch!" I said loudly to them, showing the basket. They looked at me and Bakugo rolled his eyes. I got up and lead them to the field and sat down.

"You all can eat any of it other then the curry, I made that for Bakugo," I said with a smile as they all sat down.

"Why? Was it made with love?" Denki said jokingly.

I shrug and replied, "love and ghost peppers." They all looked shocked, other then Bakugo who grab the curry and ate a bite. He seemed please with my work and kept eating it. Everyone else looked like they might die from the thought of eating it and went after the stuff inside the basic. It had different sandwiches, a container of soup and a container of chilly. While they all went to town on the food; I just grabbed a sandwich and ate happily.

After finishing my sandwich, Denki looked at me. "Thanks for the food bunbun! What you make tastes awesome," he said happily.

I just shrugged, replying "just stuff I threw together. I just wanted to show that I care about you guys."

They chuckled at the fact I just can't seem to take a compliment. Mina looks at my jaw.

"Mingu-San why didn't you get healed yet?" She asked worriedly.

"It will heal on its own.." I move my hand again to where Todoroki held my face, remembering how nice his cold hand felt against the bruise.

"I know, it's just we worry about you a little. You don't seem to care about your own heath," she said before finishing the sandwich she grabbed. I don't pay attention that much, replaying conversations in my head with different people over the past few month.

"Oi! Rabbit, whatcha thinking about? You look stupid right now," Bakugo says roughly.

"Just thinking about the past few months. I've changed a lot and everything is different. I guess I'm just realizing how much normal things I missed in life because of being homeschooled and taught basically everything so I could run a business and be the smartest. Now, I'm learning to be a hero, learning how to be a better person, learning about being normal. I guess that's all silly thou," I sigh and mess with my hair looking off. They start at me being a bit shocked. Then Bakugo slaps the back of my head.

"Stupid rabbit. Come on let's go back to class. We all finished and the bells going to ring," he said getting up and heading off first. We clean up and follow behind. I smile a bit.

I'm stopped by Kirishima before we head into class last.

"Hey Mingu, do you wanna hang out this weekend?" He asked nervously.

I giggle shutting one eye and give a big grin. "You asking me on a date?" I asked getting him to brush brightly.

"No! Yes? Only if you want it to be a date I mean?!" He said not flustered.

"Sure," I said and take his arm, after grabbing a pen, writing my number on his arm, "call me when you want to pick me up."

Then I walked into class and sat down.
-------
(627 words)