Never cry

For the next few days I pushed my illusions to solidify them, then trade to physical training when a teacher or Nezu came along to help.

Far as I know not many people in Japan have illusion based quirks, let alone heros. I'm alone on this sea of future heros, and heros. Somewhere else maybe there is. Right now there isn't.

My thoughts over took my mine while I sat in the grass drenched in sweat, my skin blue tinted and Nezu is sitting on a side bench to the track watching. I whip away the sweat off my face getting up and go glance at my phone that's in my jacket I left on the track.

I have a miss call from bakugo and a few messages from everyone. I first call bakugo back.

Buzz

Buzzz

"Hey bak-"

"STUPID RABBIT WHERE ARE YOU!"

"Hello bakugo-kun, I'm at the.. school track training," I pant a bit.

"Have you read any of the stupid fucking messages? Denki is trying to get a few of us to go to the mall to take a break."

"Oh okay, guess I am a stupid rabbit and called you first. Let me go see if I can."

"Good."

I pulled the phone away for a second before picking up my jacket and go over.

"Can I go to the mall with a group of friends?" I asked tilting my head.

Nezu tilts his head thinking about it then smiles. "Yes, I don't see why not, you have been training very hard," he said smiling at me.

I give him a hug and say? "Thank you! I'll try to be back by 6 but I'll be fire sure be back before curfew." I then grab my stuff waved and left going to the dorms.

I put the phone to my ear.

"I get to go"

"I HEARD YOU IDOIT NOW HURRY UP. I'll wait for your idoit face in front of the mall."

"Bye!"

"You better hurry you-" I hang up on him.

I took a quick shower and then ran around my room trying to pick an outfit. Soon throwing on a black tank top and black shorts. After putting on white thigh highs I find a box. Opening it I find rainbow converse in it. I grin picking up a note that was inside the box.

"I saw that you only had the black set and saw these and thought of your illusions you did. So I got them for you and gave Nezu them to give to you.
-Momo
P.s. sorry if we pushed you into doing the illusion. It looked like it hurt."

I grin and put the shoes on before grabbing my phone and wallet. I leave heading to the mall.

I stop once I front of it looking at the giant mall. I hear a yell and look seeing the ash blonde yelling over at me. Mina, Denki, momo, bakugo, and Kirishima are standing together. I run over and grin at them before looking at momo.

"Um. Thanks for the new shoes momo, you didn't have to apologize. Or get me anything," I say looking down at the new shoes I'm wearing.

"Oh it's okay mingu-san. That look good on you anyways," she said giving me a hug which I happily give back.

"Stupid rabbit quite it and hurry up," Bakugo said heading inside the mall and we all follow.

We wander around and I keep quietly flirting at Denki and Kirishima. Mina squealing at this before I chased her around the group a bit then when I got her I picked her up bridal style and walked behind the group.

"Stop squealing strawberry, your being to cute," I said with a smirk and a wink. Mina burst out laughing.

"Stop mingu!" Yelled Mina putting her hand on the side of my face. I laugh set her down softly once the group stops.

"Stop messing with the pink idoit rabbit!" Bakugo stomped over slapping the back of my head making me laugh. Once his back was turned to me I jumped onto his back and hug him tightly. He helps and grabs my legs that are wrapped tightly around his waist.

"Get off me or I'll kill you!"

"No you won't, then you wouldn't have someone to block out people for you," I said snickering. Denki falls on his ass laughing at the two of us. I hop down and ruffle the ash blondes hair who tries to set a small explosion to my face and I dodge.

"You should stop before you get kidded out," persuaded Momo. It worked and we stopped all going into a store with the mix of anime, games, bands, hero and cartoons merch. I walk around giggling a bit.

I soon find a all Might jacket. I put it over my arm and walk around more.

I grab two shirts and a few pairs of pants. I found on more jacket that would be the free one for the buy one get one free. I also find a pair of red gloves with a mint green words on top.

Plus Ultra

I grab them too and buy them with my allowance money and luckily a lot of sales where going on making them cheaper. Also Mina has a awards number and used it for me since she didn't want to get anything.

We leave the store and I pull the gloves out the the bag and put them on. They are fingerless and fit perfectly. I look in the bag grabbing the second jacket and put it on.

It looked like flames, on the back in black letters it said
"Endeavor
#2"
I walk next to Denki who looks at me in shock.

"You got an Endeavor hoodie? Don't know know he's mean," Denki said.

I shrug, replying, "He may be mean, but he knows what he is doing. Also it was the last Endeavor jacket."

Everyone walked in silence a while. After all of us getting crazy in the arcade and getting kicked out. We got food. Thou a group of guys came over.

"Hey aren't you the kids who got attacked by villains?"

"Oh that guy the one who got attack by-"

Before bakugo could move and scare them off I beat him to it making it seem like I have a knife in my hand the point at the guys throat.

"You better walk away from me and my friends, we may be becoming heros, but I don't take bullshit. Now walk along," I let out a growl sending these three guys running, the one who didn't talk chasing the two looking like he pissed himself, but really dropped his drink and I sit down the knife gone. Well only the guys saw it, no one else did. I sat down bakugo laughing hard.

"What did you do them rabbit?" He asked.

"Made it seem like I threaten them with a knife," I said casually. Everyone went silent before they all started talking again. After a while we all got bored and I said goodbyes to everyone needing to head back.

I made it back by 6 like I said. To my surprise I see my two teachers talking and I come over.

"Hey," I said with a grin. Both looked at me and small Might looked at the jacket confused.

"Is that an Endeavor jacket," he questioned.

"Yeah I got it and an all Might jacket so I fit in better. Plus I need to get over being near flame quirks," I stated.

They both nod a bit.

"I will help you train tomorrow, Nezu told me you have gotten stronger," Aizawa said.

I nod. "Okay, and I have. I now can jump hight and far and land. It takes a lot of control since I'm only use to running but I have a lot of power in my legs so I needed to learn something new. Surprise the class and everyone for the festival," I grin saying this and they chuckle.

"Well you should go rest," small might said.

After goodbyes I went to the dorms putting away my new clothes and throw out some of my old clothes that don't fit and are in bad shape. I then went to bed early after making and eating dinner.

It was a good day.

------
(1396 words)