First day at camp

After being told we aren't going to the lodge, I asked Nezu if I can have a hint if we are at least going to a forests.

He let me know that we are still going to a forest making me happy.

Now it's summer break and we all pack onto the busses. I sat between sero and mineta in the very back. I put headphones in and shut my eyes listening to music while everyone else shouts and yell around me. I pull out some little snacks carefully eating to not be notice to much while everyone talks.

I end up sleeping, till sero taps me, carefully awaking me. I get off the bus with everyone yawning taking my head phones off. I stand with the rest of the group, yawning.

Aizawa started talking but I don't catch the words. I fully away hearing a group saying, "lock on target with our sparkling eyes! While our cute, cute stingers sting! WILD WILD PUSSY CATS!"

I make a face and after seeing one swearing she's young on the inside, even if she is cute, despite girls aren't my type. I go over leaning on the railing looking over the woods. I look back before getting flung off the mountain with every one else. I use my soils illusion to help me land so I don't hurt myself, then I glance around and call out, "is everyone okay!"

"We are alright! Ahh!" A beast appears and poor mineta pees himself. A few of the boys tear threw the earth beast and Izuku save mineta from being a squashed grape. I look at everyone coming over.

"Okay I need someone to check on me whileI join the main fighting, I forget a lot about my heart and lungs when I'm pushing, so just make me stop for a few minutes after a while so I don't need saving," I state before running ahead of the boys taking out the beast they were fighting by having the white hare appear and fight it.

We keep going forward taking them out using each other to be thrown forward and speedy attacks. The white hare disappears me panting thirty minutes in and I keep running. I stop and jump into a tree waiting a few minutes before getting down. A much bigger beast shows up and I run over to Bakugo.

"Bakugo, I'll cover you so they can't see you so you can destroy them before they know it," I say to him. He nods and I follow behind him both invisible.

After I split up from Bakugo I notice bolt gone stupid and I go over.

"Bolt, you fried yourself, get on my back and I'll carry you so you don't get hurt," I say softly. I get a 'yeh' as a response and thumbs up. After he's on my back I start sprinting, people looking shock as I blast by before a beast can hit me.

"I'll be back for others! I'll scout out the best route to lead you all!" I yelled before disappearing off with a idiot on my back.

I drop him off near the clearing before running back using a small solid illusion of a knife to leave marks on trees to lead the way.

I jump up crashing threw a beast landing in front of the group panting heavily.

"I-I... found the clearing! This.... way," I heavily breath out and lead them the way I came from. Beast appearing and all of us destroying them. They all start to notice the really bad wheezing noises I'm starting to make and my skin getting blue.

After a few hours and finding the refried from getting lost and fighting again bolt, we reach the clearing. Izuku coming over tiredly but worried about me as I bend over wheezing like I can't breath.

"Mingu-San are you okay?" He asks. I give him a thumbs up before collapsing onto the ground passing out.

"Looks like there wasn't much of a point to threaten you to deprive you of lunch," one said before coming over, seeing that I look like I hyperventilated myself to the point of passing out. Luckily my skin is turning back to normal while my body takes over in controlling and fixing my air problems.