Scared

I make it throw the lines and head to escape the cafeteria, eating the ramen, while walking to leave for some study and training. I was stopped at the door thou.

"Get over here you stupid rabbit!" Bakugo yelled over at me. I sigh going over, I look at bakugo with soft eyes and give a wave to Denki and look at kirishema.

"What do you need bakugo-kun?"I asked softly. Denki had waved back but the two other boys were in shock by how soft I am towards yelling, not seeming effected by it.

"Sit down with us. You didn't hurt your stupid ass when you fell right?" He asked trying to care.

I shake my head no and look at Denki with a smile, even thou I'm not use to much socializing yet. "Hey bolt, what's up?" I asked.

"Well bunbun... nothing really. I'm surprised midorya got voted president," He said. I nod a bit.

kirishima turned his head looking at me and Denki, while bakugo looks like he's about to blow up. "Bolt? Bunbun? Are you two dating?" kirishima asked confused.

"As much as I would be okay with that," I send a wink to Denki who laughs a bit at this, "me and him hung out yesterday. We came up with nicknames for each other," I say calmly and happily.

Bakugo slams his hands down smoke around them, yelling at me, "you hung out with the electrocuted idiot yesterday and not me!"

I nod and say softly, "you looked like you weren't interested yesterday~"

I was cute off by a loud alarm. Suddenly everything was happening to fast in slow motion. I couldn't hear anything and followed bakugo as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me along the crowd.

I was tightly packed around with a push and a shove causing me to cry out in pain. That's when bakugo lost his grip. I went flying throw the crowd, not needing to move my feet as I was forced around, tell I became pinned against a window, I screamed in pain as a big guy from a different class pressed into me his back against me. A few moments later he was yanked away nearly causing a lot of people to fall and I gasped for air, my ribs in pain.

My eyes land on kirishima first and I found myself surrounded by him, Denki, and bakugo who managed to make it over to us. I hide between them wrapping my arm around kirishima and Denki's arms between them, while dakugo kept people moving around us, so we aren't squished.

Lida appeared over the crowd going above the crowed above the exit sign. He said words but I couldn't hear it. Slowly we all start to move to our homeroom classes. I kept ahold of the two boys arms shaking. That's when Denki spotted the bruises blushing out all over my skin. Two on each side of my face and on my arms and legs.

"Oh my gog, are you okay bunbun! You have bruises everywhere!" He yelled causing us to stop and me to let go of them.

"I'm okay, it only hurts a little," I replied trying to calm the two now worried guys down. kirishima scoops me up bridal style and follows Denki down the halls heading to the recovery girl. I have my hands over my face blushing badly.

"kirishima-kun you don't have to carry me; let's just go back to class," I whine out embarrassed.

We reached the recovery girls office quickly and she smiled seeing me with the two guys talking at once worried about me. She came over and kissed my hand the bruises disappearing.

"Well I see you made some friends mingu-san?" She asked. I nodded.
"Well I wouldn't train tonight, but you all can go back to class," she said handing us notes.

We headed back to class... well I didn't have a choice, kirishima was still carrying me. "kirishima-kun as much as your cute looks and amazing muscles are, I would like to be set down," I said in a cute manner, causing blush to hit his face. He carefully set me down. "Thanks cutie. Now let's hurry to class boys wouldn't want to get scolded to much," I spoke smirking a little. We all jogged to class and handed our notes in before sitting down at our desks.

Lida was traded to president and I ended up spacing out again like normal. My eyes wander over the boys. They focus in on deku then, me wondering about him.

I waited for class to end and once everyone left, however deku is left since he's struggling with notes. I get up and come over sitting on a desk next to him. "Hello, deku." I saw in a similar tone to bakugo's. Deku turns around in shock and looks lightly worried.

I get up and put my hand on his desk making him fall into his seat. "I remember you. You where with All Might that day."

He shakes and I can feel his fear, me, a good four inches away from his face. "I'm not telling others about it, because I respect privacy, but you got to do something for me to keep your secret," I said in a tone that has the sound of 'do it or drop dead'.

"W-what would that be?" He asked with fear and a rushed voice.

I move back suddenly and hold my phone out to him with a paper on top of it. "Put your phone number in my phone, the paper has mine on it so text me," I spoke grinning and smiling, confusing him, but he does what he was told and put his phone number in my phone and keeps the paper. He notices my contacts I do have, when he puts his number in.

"Is-s that all?" He asked still a bit shaken up. I nod taking my phone and leave him.

I soon reach my room and get changed, but end up just laying down in my training clothes.

I hear a knock and I sit up. "Umm.. come in?" I asked before a worried Nezu comes in.

"Are you okay mingu-san! I heard you got bruises from the rush when the media broke in!" He said loudly and worried.

"I'm fine. Thanks for worrying," I smile at him saying it. I move giving him a hug. It seemed to calm him down and he hugs back.

"Well mingu-san you better sleep, you have a lot ahead of you," he spoke out calmly moving back, "I like what you did with the room." Then he left with a wave.

I take a deep happy breath. Then hear my phone and I grab it reading it

Hey! You told me to text you...

Hi deku!

I did tell you to do that.

So what your side of the story with bakugo?

We use to be childhood friends then he became my bully...

Oh.

Well sorry if I come off as scary

I was homeschooled when I had a family so I'm not good at social interaction

It's okay I guess? why are you close to him?

Principle Nezu had me go meet him and now I'm his freind

I guess he deals with me since I don't want to be on top

I want to form a partnership with him as heros

Really?

I know he's angry and rude but yeah. He's strong. Nothing is going to stop him.

Wow

For a few hours we texted back and forth before I'm pretty sure he passed out. Then I plugged in my phone and passed out too.

-----------
(1289 words)