Nightmare room

After a while, and me getting more nervous, the battles ended leaving mine left. Shoto and me staring contest leaving me feeling weird.

I wait in the room with the fake bomb being the 'villain' ironically. I don't get to know who is going to come in. I wait and sit down criss cross and focus.

The room becomes black with people appearing everywhere in pain or attacking. It's a room of chaos. I sit still in my hidden spot and watch as lida sprints in then stops his eyes widen from the sense.

That was tell he started to back up when I turned the silent act, to full volume...

Heellp!
Give me your money!
M-mommy! Aaaaaahhhhhhh!
Wwwwwwhhhhhhhyyyyy!
S-somebody call someone to help!
My baby
Don't kill him Save us
Save us. Save us. Save us. Save us save us save us save us save us save us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stop them!!!!!! Help! Help! Help!

Lida froze at the loudness and the panic around him as the people reached out to him, calling for him.

The time called and I won.

I make it all disappear leaving the room back to normal and look at lida.

"Sorry if I scared you, but I'm in this to win, and none violent measures is good seeing that if I was wounded in battle I wouldn't be able to set the bomb off. Therefore leaving mental battles as the best way," I said calmly as I get up holding the side of my head as he nods.

I left going to where everyone is at them all looking at me, All Might looking at the screen, seeming concerned.

"Mingu-san that was so cool!!" Denki yelled out. Suddenly I was hit by a wave of compliments and I blushed. I mess with my mouth guard a bit.

"It was nothing! I just thought to take a different view of battle..." I said nervously, thou the voice changer hide that.

"Young Mingu-san you did a good job, it was not what I was expecting... but.. GOOD JOB!" He said and giving me a thumbs up at the last part. I stood in shock.

"Thank you all so much!" I yelled out. All Might talked a bit longer with us before we headed back to the locker rooms. I was still holding the side of my head. Once I changed, I headed back to class.

Along the way I spot denki and mineta.

"I bet momo boobs are nice and squishy-"

"Oh trust me they are," I said cutting mineta, who looks up at me in shock.

"Mingu-san you like girls?" Denki questioned.

"I'm attracted to both sexes but I've never liked anyone romantically," I commented calmly.

"Tell us everything you seen in the girls locker room!!" Mineta yelled up at me. I chuckled and shook my head.

"Maybe later out of school... since for the program I'm in I'm suppose to report if I'm making friends and with who, what do you two think about hanging out at the arcade after school?" I asked with a smile.

Both shake their head yes looking like they are about to die knowing I can tell them things they want to know.

I giggled as I sat in my seat and flinch at the light head ache I have. People talked and giggled around me and I got up and left once the bell rung.

After heading to my dorms I plopped down on my bed yawing. I thought for a few moments before getting up and getting changed. I threw my shorts on and a tight black shirt that went down to my belly button. I put thigh highs on and my old shoes calling it good for my outfit.