The second day

We all woke up and got dressed. Well I woke up and others are still half asleep from how early it is. I stand in line with no exasperation. Only a few are awake enuf to look okay, others are yawning with bed head.

"Good morning everyone, today we begin a rigorous round of reinforcement training. This trips mission statement is to strengthen everyone's quirks as a whole, Thereby allowing everyone to achieve their temporary license. This is preparation stand against and up to live action hostility and aggression from your enemy. Prepare your hearts and minds. With that said, bakugo, try throwing this." He finished with throwing the ball to bakugo who smirks lightly at the ball. I leave the illusion of myself still standing in line paying attention and I disappear going and sitting under a tree. Yeah I'll probably get into trouble, but I'll take the five minutes I can to have to myself and not listen.

I shut my eyes and take deep breaths before heading back, right now people are being sent to where they will work.

"Mingu-San, go work with-"

"Actually I plan on running with Lida for a while, I'll go join the boot camp after. Plus while I run I can work on illusions," I say cutting him off. He just rolls his eyes and walks away, not willing to fight me. The white hare appears and pats my back before we both start running. Lida looks at me and goes to catch up and go past me but I run harder. White hare staying in pace with me on all fours. I pull out the small mask, that filters air but not as well as my suites and I put it on. Lida passes while I slow down to get the mask on. I hear a yell to get moving fast again and I growl in anger and start running fast again keeping behind Lida. After a few hours, I join in with deku for "boot camp".

Once class B joins I'm spar with deku. He lands hard punches and I take them, but my speed avoids most of them. I feel his fit go past the left side of my face and I kick him hard in the side before jumping back, with out a second thought white hare appears and spars in my place while I sit, the mask making sputtering noises as I breath heavily. I get up and spar with another person who was on a small break too. We rarely got to talk, but he seems cool. I can tell eyes are on me.

After we are done it was time to cook. I watch people start fires and getting stuff cooked. I cut carrots for the curry with bakugo. After a while we all sit and eat and I barely make it half way threw my bowl without feeling full.

"Bun-bun are you done with that?" Denki asks.

I nod giving it to him before leaving going off into the woods a bit. I solidify a sword and hack at a tree a bit with unskilled moments for a weapon as such. Letting my anger flow threw a bit, I return back going to the shared room with my female class mates. I change and curl up in the corner. Sleeping away my sad and hurt feelings.

It feels cold, the ground under me. That's right, I'm at the park sleeping in the abandon play ground. I sit up stiffly. Opening my grand mother's music box. I hear the soft music playing in a familiar tune. I whisper the words as I listen to it.

"Tip-toe through the window
By the window, that is where I'll be
Come tip-toe through the tulips with me
Tip-toe from the garden
By the garden of a lily tree
And tip-toe through the tulips with me
Knee deep in flowers we'll stray
We'll keep the showers away
And if I kiss you in the garden
In the moonlight, will you pardon me?
And tip-toe through the tulips with me
Knee deep in flowers we'll stray
We'll keep the showers away
And if I kiss you in the garden
In the moonlight, will you pardon me?
And tip-toe through the tulips with me"

It then felt to real. The burning that first starts at my scar. I drop the box as I grab at my scar. The old music box falls breaking, showing the papers of my families secrets.

The burning becomes worse as it spreads. The place I was now gone as everything becomes fire. Flames floods my view and I try to scream for help. But my voice is gone now. I feel something tighten around my wrists, it starts to hurt and I struggling.

Struggling

I wake with heavy sweat, it's early in the morning and everyone is still asleep. I get up and get dressed heading outside and walking around shaking my head.

"It's okay. It's okay... I'm okay," I repeat to myself shutting my eyes before I feel a hand land on my shoulder. I turn my head meeting the eyes of Mandalay.

"You shouldn't be out here alone so early," she says softly. I nod and sigh before she then asks, "is everything okay?"

"Yeah... I was just having nightmares and memories of family. It's okay thou, I'll go back inside and wait," I say before turning to head back.

"I was told about about the fire... sorry for your lose," Mandalay says looking at me, easily reading my pain on the outside.

"Thanks for the concern," I reply back before sitting inside and wait for the day to truly start, White hare appearing and sitting next to me.

Both of us in silence.

———————
(968 words)

Sorry for disappearing! I now have good internet to get this done better!