Chapter 1: Prologue

I've had this idea before but didn't know how to go about it so here ya go! Inspired by Izuku Midoriya: The Only Male Hero by Deku_Midoriya_XT. There will be many many changes though, but please support their story if you haven't already! I do not own my hero academia or any videos and pictures I use, I only own the plot. Enjoy and don't forget to vote!

Quirks:

A rare genetic mutation that was first seen in a newborn baby girl. That was the start of the development of quirks. You could say that they were superpowers or that it was now possible to do anything right? Well you'd be wrong.

You see, quirks only manifested in women. Yeah... nothing ever comes without a price. This lead the women of the world to believe that they were the 'superior gender' or the 'next evolutionary stage in humanity'. But the government stopped them before it could get too out of hand by establishing laws to prevent quirk usage in public unless you are a hero. Hero: A person who saves people from disaster. A new job implemented by the government to root out any evil.

During those years women thrived, they became heroes and legends. So what happened to the men? They were made to be used as breeding horses for women and their population severely diminished to a mere 12% of the population. Hi, my name is Izuku Aizawa and this is the story of how I became the world's greatest and first male hero.

"S-S-Stop it K-Kacchan..." said a shivering Izuku to the blonde girl in front of him, ready to hit another girl behind the green haired boy. "T-this is too cruel... I'm not letting you hit her...!"

The girl known as Kacchan, whose real name was Katsumi Bakugou, smacked her right fist with her left palm creating a small explosion.

"You don't even have a quirk..." The girl said with a cocky smile, while the other two girls approached her from behind "So don't try to look like a hero, stupid Deku!"

No one is born equal. That's a fact that I learned when I was four. In this world where the extraordinary is the ordinary, being ordinary is the subject of reject. Not only the fact that I'm quirkless, but also a boy, brought a lot of problems to me when I expressed my wish to become a hero, just like my idol.

But even so, I have to keep pushing. It's just a matter of time. I will definitely become a hero!

'SMACK' Izuku's train of thought was interrupted by the teacher, who smacked a stash of papers on her desk. "You're all in third year now, and that is when you have to really think about your future...!"

The classroom was dead silent, but it came to an end when the teacher's serious face changed to one of joy. "But it doesn't really matter when almost all of you want to go to the hero course!" As the teacher said that, the entire class of girls but me started showing off their quirks.

"Come on teach, don't put me in the same box as the 'others'" A voice was heard loud and clear amongst the students. It belonged to a very beautiful blonde girl, with gorgeous Ruby red eyes and short spiky hair. She exuded an air of superiority and had a cocky smile on her face.

"What the hell do you mean by that Katsumi?!" The other girls said almost in unison.

"Shut up, extras! Behave like you should!" She said while laughing like a maniac.

"Oh right Bakugou; you want to go to UA, don't you?" The entire class flinched at that. UA was recognized as the best hero academy in the world, and it's tests were considered incredibly hard. Only top heroes would come out from that school, and probably become legends.