Happy Birthday Momo Yaoyorozu!

Happy Birthday Momo Yaoyorozu! Our favorite bouncy and creative best girl! I hope you have an absolutely amazing birthday and find love in the form of a certain green and black haired cinnamon roll! IzuMomo for the win! Here's a special oneshot to celebrate this occasion! Keep in mind that this is not part of the Canon storyline, or some of it might, I don't know, I'll let you know when I know.

Now... Let the story... Commense!

Narrator POV:

Today is September 23rd, Momo Yaoyorozu's 16th birthday, and while she is still asleep, her boyfriend, Izuku Aizawa, can be seen in the kitchen cooking up a feast and also baking a cake using the full blown bakery/professional restaurant’s kitchen Cementoss was kind enough to put in the Heights Alliance building design. While literally teleporting around the kitchen and cooking all of the food to perfection, Izuku hears the door open and looks over to see Katsumi and Shoyu enter. Both of them being attracted to the otherworldly smells of the food which makes them and their unborn children hungry. "That smells so good! What's the occasion Honey?" Shoyu asks as she and Katsumi sit down in two chairs while watching Izuku cook.

"Well good morning to you too. But to answer your question Sho-sho, today is Momo's birthday and like her harem sisters before her I'm going to make this the best birthday she's ever had so far." Izuku answers as he remembers a certain Mina Ashido's birthday back in July where he took her to her favorite amusement park in America for the majority of the day. She even got to meet her favorite actress, Jane Depp, the woman who plays Jacquelyn Sparrow in the "Pirates of the Carrabian" movie series. "Really? Well what do you have planned?" Katsumi asks as she caresses her pregnant stomach. "Once we head out I'm going to take her to see a movie that she's been dying to see but hasn't been able to from everything that's been going on the past few weeks. The movie we're going to see is Spider-Woman: Far From Home." Izuku says as the six ovens ding simultaneously, signalling that the cake is done baking, and so the greenette uses six of his tails to open said ovens and pull out the cakes. 

"Spider-woman: Far From home?! The girls and I were actually gonna go see that today! Our showing starts at 4:30 though." Shoyu says as Izuku flips the cake trays onto cooling racks and pulls them up, leaving the fluffy dessert on the metal racks before he casts the trays aside where they won't get in the way and continues to set up all of the food on the massive island in the middle of the kitchen. "Well looks like you have one extra ticket. Sorry babe." Izuku apologizes with a chuckle before hearing Kohaku and Ysmir enter the kitchen and hop into the laps of his two pregnant girlfriends. "No no! Don't worry about it! I need to let the others know that today's Momo's birthday so we can get her some gifts! If anything you're a lifesaver!" Shoyu says as she pets Kohaku who quickly falls back asleep in her lap.

Time Skip:

After finishing off the remainder of the food he had to cook, Izuku is currently making his way up to the fifth floor of the dorms where his room is. A room of which holds a certain sleeping ravenette who is in the bed alone seeing as everyone else, including Eri, is awake and in the common room. As Izuku reaches his dorm room door he quietly opens it and smiles softly at the sight of Momo snuggling with a pillow tightly, thinking that it's her green haired lover. "Oh Zuzu~ I love it when you spoil me~" Momo mumbles in her sleep lovingly as she turns over with the pillow in her arms with a smile on her face. "I'm gonna do much more than spoil you today my lovely Creati~" Izuku coos after crawling into the bed and lying stomach down next to the beautiful ravenette.

The sound of her beloved's voice quickly makes Momo wake up and as she does so she sees that she's cuddling with a pillow. "Aw come on! Again?! Why do you always give me the same pillow when you wake up Darling?!" Momo asks with slight annoyance as she sits up and looks at Izuku who is still smiling at her while she pouts cutely. "Happy Birthday Momo." He says with a soft gaze as he watches Momo's eyes go wide and a giant smile adorns her face. "T-Today's my-It's my birthday?! Today's my birthday! Thank you Zuzu~!" Momo shouts as she tosses away the pillow in her arms and tackle hugs Izuku, the force of which she crashes into him sending them both off the side of the bed and causing them to hit the floor with our resident sinnamon roll being the one to take the hit while holding the ravenette tightly and protectively.