Chapter 3: Confronting your Feelings

Yo guys! Welcome to another chapter! Now before we begin I just want to say two things. Nothing too important it's just something I didn't clear up last chapter. During Izuku's training with All Might I said Izuku can use his tails better right? But what I meant was that he can use them better than Ojiro can for his. Meaning he's completely mastered using his tails. Also a little disclaimer, I'm changing up the human anatomy so expect non realistic proportions for certain parts of the body. Thanks if you read this part, don't forget to vote and enjoy!

Izuku's POV:

"EAT THIS!" As she says that I start panicking and backing away from her. "NONONONONO! I-I-ISN'T THERE ANOTHER WAY TO DO THIS?!" "Hmm... I suppose that's true~ *licks lips*" I immediately realize what she's going to do and I try to run away but All Might catches me in her buff form, grabs my face... and puts a vial of blood in my mouth, forcing me to drink it. "*Cough* *Cough* What was that?!" She tells me that it was her blood and I could get One for All like that, I sigh in relief and grab my stuff and head home with Kohaku after getting yet another kiss on the cheek from All Might, although I am curious as to why she had a vial of her blood on her.

Once we arrived home I get immediately tackle hugged by Katsumi, she starts kissing me all over my face and neck before getting off and scolding me. "You Baka! Why'd you leave at four in the fucking morning?! I was lonely and I missed you. *Pout*" "I'm sorry Honey, but guess what?! I finished the beach! I even have a surprise for you!" I say happy that I finished the surprise for her birthday yesterday (I changed her birthday for this it's about mid November). She immediately lightens up and kisses me again. "*Kiss* That's great Deku-sama! But something happened earlier to the dragon egg..." My mood went from happy to ecstatic hoping what she was gonna say next was true. "I-It... cracked! I'm sorry, I didn't do anything to the shit, it just happened on its own!" I pat her head and give her a kiss on the cheek before explaining what's happening. "It's alright babe, you remember learning about eggs in school right?" She shakes her head no. "I was sick for the week that they taught it, but what do chicken eggs have to do with a freaking dragon?!" "*Sigh* When an egg cracks on it's own, that means the creature is going to hatch soon. For dragons however... well you'll definitely like it, for now I'll put it in the box I prepared for when it hatches. So don't worry honey, you didn't do anything wrong. *kiss*" After I put the egg in the special container Katsumi and I head to the garage where the surprise is waiting. "Are you ready Katsumi?" "Hell yeah!" I remove the covers to reveal two motorcycles, the first one meant for Katsumi is black and orange while mine is green and black.

 "Are you ready Katsumi?" "Hell yeah!" I remove the covers to reveal two motorcycles, the first one meant for Katsumi is black and orange while mine is green and black

(Katsumi's)