Chapter 4: Entrance Exams

Yo guys! How are you? I hope you're doing good! Even if you're not I'm sure it'll get better soon! Now onto the story! Enjoy, and don't forget to vote!

I do not own my hero academia or anything else I may use, I only own the plot!

Izuku POV:

It's been three months since the day Katsumi and I celebrated her birthday since then we've been training harder with Mom and All Might, they never went easy on us even a little bit, but after the practice Mom would apologise to me since she doesn't like hurting her son, I don't thinks any mother does. Katsumi and I are doing great although more women from other countries have moved here to Japan just to find me, some have and have also tried to kidnap me but thanks to my enhanced senses, Katsumi, and some plot armor, nothing bad has happened yet.

Right now Katsumi and I are getting ready for the entrance exam today while Kohaku and Ysmir are eating some food. We asked Nezu if we can take Kohaku and Ysmir to the exam and she said no, but she says that if we pass we can take them to class which is a plus. I wonder if any of our future classmates will like animals? “Izu! Katsumi! It's time to go.” Mom says as I'm making sure I have everything.

After making sure that we have everything I grab Kohaku and Katsu grabs Ysmir and we start our walk to the school which isn't too far from here. Nezu said we can't use them in the exam she didn't say we couldn’t leave them in the observation room with Mom, so that's what we'll do.

We make it to UA on time and Mom goes on ahead since she's a teacher, as I walk out and through the gates I notice a girl trip on a rock and is about to fall face first on the pavement. I put Kohaku down and dash to her pretty quickly thanks to my speed training and save her. “Woah there, you gotta be careful. It would be bad luck if you tripped.” I say as I put her back on her feet. She looks at me and her cheeks turn red. “U-um y-you wouldn't h-happen t-t-to b-be t-that m-male with a q-quirk would you?” “*Sigh* Yup, that's me. My name is Izuku Aizawa, nice to meet you!” “I-I-I'm O-Ochako U-Uraraka, w-well bye!” She says as she runs into the UA building. I turn around to see Katsumi with a slightly sad look on her face. “What's wrong honey?” I say as I hold her hands. She looks at me and hugs me tight before saying: “I wish I had more time with you by myself, but I'm glad I spent every moment I could with you. I love you Izuku, don't forget that.” “Katsumi… *hugs back* I love you too, now let's head inside.” We continue walking and Katsumi holds onto my arm, pushing it between her boobs. "That girl likes you y'know." She says causing me to stop in my tracks. "W-W-what do you mean?!" I say in a slightly loud voice. "You'll see honey, now let's go!" She says excitedly while dragging me into the building

Since we already gave Kohaku and Ysmir to my Mom, Katsumi and I sit in the auditorium waiting to be told how the exam will work. As Katsumi and I are waiting, some girl on the other side of me grabs two of my tails. “Woah what the fuck?!” I yell in a panic as I manifest blue fireballs in the air slightly above my tails, drawing the attention of the rest of the examinees. The girl panics and tries to explain herself. “I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you! It's just… your tails are so soft and fluffy I couldn't help it!” “*Sigh* It's alright you didn't hurt me, just ask next time. My name's Izuku Aizawa, what's yours?” I say as I look at the girl who grabbed me. “My name's Tooru Hagakure. Wait… you're that boy with a quirk! You're so cool! *Blush* *whisper* and really cute.” She says while barely mumbling that last part, I did hear it and that's why my face is red right now, I sit back down and pat her head, causing her to blush more. “*Pat* Yea that's me, since you already know mine, what's your quirk?” I say with excitement and curiosity, but before she can she anything Present Mic walks up to the stage and starts yelling… again.