Chapter 7: Class President

(Pic At Top Is Fumiko Tokoyami because I can do whatever I want, I do not own the art, I don't know who it's by)

Narrator POV:

(A/N The details of the week that Izuku was a baby will be a side chapter)

Time Skip: One Week: Early Morning:

“Zuzu should be turning back soon right?” Momo asks while breastfeeding baby Izuku. “That's what Aizawa-sensei said, I just hope she's right.” Ochako says while cradling Eri who is poking at her cheeks, much to the Zero-Gravity user's amusement. A minute later Izuku suddenly starts to glow green and Momo feels much more weight on her arms and lap. As the light dies down Izuku, now back to normal, can be seen fully naked but covering his private parts with his tails since his sudden growth destroyed the onesie he was wearing. “Zuzu you're back!” Momo says as she hugs Izuku all the while Ochako is blushing profusely staring at Izuku's body even though she did what she did during the 7 minutes of heaven a week before.

“Uh.. Hi Momo… what were you doing?” Izuku asks even though he remembers everything that happened while he was a baby. “Oh, I was just feeding you~” Momo says now teasing Izuku with her exposed breasts. “Would you like to continue~” She asks as she pulls Izuku's head towards her breast. “Let me put on some pants first my love~” Izuku says before pecking Momo on the lips and standing up with his tails still coming his privates. “It feels so weird going from being a baby to a teen so suddenly…” He says before walking up to Ochako who is still blushing uncontrollably. “Thanks for everything Ochako.” He whispers into her ear and then kisses her cheek and walks away to put on some clothes.

'I'm not sure how much longer I can wait to have your babies Zuzu~' Momo thinks to herself while rubbing her thighs together in want of Izuku to mark her as his forever. A few moments later the dorm entrance opens and Katsumi, accompanied by the Bakusquad, walks into the dorms. “Hi Katsumi!” Ochako greets after Momo covers her exposed chest. “Hey Round Face, where's Zuzu?” Katsumi asks remembering how Momo was with him. “He turned back to normal and is putting on some clothes.” Momo says making Katsumi smile and run off to the dorm room she shares with Izuku.

“ZUZU!” Katsumi shouts as she bursts through the door to see Izuku put on his shirt. “Hey Honey!” Izuku says as he holds out his arms for her. She immediately runs to him with happy tears in her eyes and hugs him tightly as if she'd never see him again. “I missed this…” Katsumi says quietly as she snuggles into Izuku's chest. “I missed this too, sorry I lost control of my powers…” He says while scratching the back of his head embarrassingly. “Don't apologise Zuzu! It wasn't your fault! Besides losing control over your quirk every once and a while is normal. Remember last September when I blew up the bed…” Katsumi says as the two lovers have a good laugh before sharing a sweet and tender kiss and heading downstairs.

Downstairs all of Class 1-A has been told about Izuku turning back to normal and they're all ready to welcome their friend/lover back to his teenage years. “Where is he? I wanna see him!” Denka complains before steps can be heard coming from the stairs. As Izuku and Katsumi reach the bottom of the the stairs everyone shouts: “WELCOME BACK ZUZU/IZU-KUN!” “Thanks everyone! And thank you for taking care of me this past week!” Izuku says with a smile and everyone blushes and shouts: “Y-YOU'RE WELCOME!” Katsumi giggles a little before latching onto Izuku's arm as the two walk into the common room with everyone else.

“So what would you girls like to do first?” Izuku asks as he sits down on the floor with Katsumi to his left, Ochako to his right, along with Shoyu on his lap sitting on his left leg and Momo also on his lap but on his right leg. All the while Mina, Tooru, Itsuka, Denka, Eiji, and Hinata are latched onto his tails absorbing his warmth. “How about a movie?” Tenri asks and everyone agrees so they start to go through movies to see what they can agree on. “Let's watch Iron Woman!” Katsumi shouts. “No! Put on Superwoman!” Mina shouts. “Put Thor on! She's awesome!” Denka shouts. Soon enough everyone is shouting their choices for movies hurting Izuku's ears for a while before he's had enough and an annoyed tick mark appears on his head.