Chapter 10: Meeting The Big Three

Author's POV:

Five hours ago:

"Hmm, let's see how many reads my stories have."

*Checks phone*

".............No way....."

"O_O"

"O_O"

"*Inhale* YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!! 100K! I DID IT! MAMA I MADE IT! WHERES THE FUCKING JUICE?! ITS TIME TO CELEBRATE!!!!"

Lol. Just thought I'd make a funny little skit to celebrate this amazing milestone An Unconventional Hero has just reached. 100,000 reads! One hundred freaking thousand! That's a lot of reads! Like seriously! Do you guys like this story that much?! I'm honoured! Thank you all so much! It's so awesome to see this story, one that I started in mid January of this year, receive the love it has from all of you amazing people! Once again thank you all so much for the love and support you've given me thus far! I hope you all continue to do so not only on this story, but my others as well! With that I leave you, enjoy an early release chapter as a celebratory gift! See ya soon!

Let the story... Commence!:

(A/N Pic at top is what All Might looks like in her hero form, but a lot more thicc, also just imagine her civilian form is shorter and skinnier. I do not own the art by the way!)

Narrator POV:

Waking up the next morning after a rough night of passion, Izuku lazily reaches one of his tails over to bitch slap the alarm clock that is resting on the bedside table. As he brings back his tail from the wreckage that is the now destroyed clock, he rubs his eyes before opening them and being met with the sweet sight of a fully naked Nemuri. She is snuggling her face into his chest while the rest of her body is pressed up against his own. It's at this moment that Izuku uses telepathy on the dark purple haired hero to see what she's dreaming about. "Zuzu look! I'm pregnant! What should we name our baby?" Izuku hears as a small smile makes its way onto his face and he leans in closer to Nemuri's ear.

"I think Yuri would be a cute name~" Izuku whispers as he runs a hand soothingly along Nemuri's perfect curves and massively inflated stomach. "Yuri is a fantastic name! I love you Darling~!" Nemuri coos in her dream before she starts to wake up from feeling Izuku touch her body. As she opens her eyes and looks up slightly, her eyes meet with Izuku's before a smile graces her lips and her arms wrap loosely around his neck. "Good morning Darling~" Nemuri coos lovingly as Izuku leans down and touches his forehead with hers. "Good morning my love~ How did you sleep~?" Izuku asks as his hands rest on Nemuri's plump ass and he pecks her on the lips. "I slept good, too bad we only got like three, maybe four hours. But I guess that's your fault since you fucked me until I passed out at four in the morning~" She replies with a playful smirk before moaning as Izuku starts to grope her ass in response.