Chapter 2: Training While In Love

“Hey everyone! It's Izuku, I just want to say something real quick. The Prologue was just me showing you my origin, now it's going to be told as it's happening so farewell and enjoy the chapter!”

Narrator POV

Waking up the next morning Izuku flies through his morning routine, quickly taking a shower, brushing his teeth and fur while trying to manage to get his five tails into a pair of jeans so he could head to school. Eventually he gave up and had to go downstairs to get a pair of scissors to cut a large enough hole in the back of the jeans so he could put them on without hurting his tails. As he eats his breakfast, his mom walks into the kitchen and decides to mess the fur on his tails like his hair commenting on how fluffy they are and their color.

“Wow Izuku I didn't know these would be the same as your hair, the only difference is that the tips are white like a red Fox's tail. They're just as fluffy as that mop of hair of yours.” Shouta says as she runs her hands through Izuku's fur.

“Thanks Mom, I'll see you at home I'm headed to school!” he says as he gets up from the table and puts away his bowl “Stay safe Izuku, and try to control your quirk you only just got it yesterday.” Shouta said hugging Izuku.

“I will, bye Mom” He replied after parting from the hug. He leaves the apartment and heads to school with Kohaku, trying his hardest to ignore the looks that the local women are giving him as his five tails flick back and forth like a palm tree in the breeze, he still hasn’t figured out how to use them to do tasks but he'll figure it out eventually. As he gets to his school he passes by several groups of girls who all whisper and murmur about his miraculous quirk. Izuku puts on some headphones and listens to his music on his phone as he continues walking to his classroom at a leisurely pace not noticing that the late bell had rung. When Izuku got to the classroom and opened the door and everyone stops what they were doing and stares at him as his tails flick back and forth, Katsumi in the back of the room drinking from her water bottle and when she locks eyes with Izuku, her jaw drops and all the water she had in her mouth leaks out onto the desk and floor. Izuku hears one of the other girls in the class cough and his left ear twitches on its own towards where the sound came from, this caused everyone to scream in total confusion at the sight of Izuku with a quirk. “EHHHH????” Everyone screamed seeing Izuku.

“uh… Good morning?” Izuku replied arching one eyebrow

“Y-y-y-you h-h-h-h-have a-a-a q-quirk… W-when? H-how? Why?” Katsumi says as she stares bug eyed at Izuku

“It developed after I saved you and was taken to the hospital, the doctor said my quirk isn't fully developed yet but I do have several forms of Telekinesis and enhanced senses due to my Kitsune form, I can even turn into a fox but I haven't figured out how to yet…” Izuku says as he sheepishly rubs the back of his head and chuckle to himself. “Master, aren't you going to go to your seat?” Kohaku says while on Izuku's head catching the girls’ attention. “KAWAII~!!!” Most of them yell as they crowd Izuku touching him and petting Kohaku, luckily they're saved by the teacher. “All of you sit down!” She yells and everyone stormed back to their seats. “Good, now as you can see, Aizawa is the first and only male to ever develop a quirk, don't give him any trouble about the tiger too, it's probably part of his quirk, any questions?”

As the teacher says that all the girls raised their hands, she calls on Katsumi and the question.. well more like demand is. “Take off your shirt shitnerd!” She yells making Izuku blush a dark shade of red. “W-w-w-why?!” He says panicking as all the other girls look at him with lust. “B-because you got slashed yesterday… and I-I want to be sure that your ok…” She says embarrassed. “O-Oh um o-ok, just… um.. don't be mean.” Izuku says as he walks to the front of the classroom, he takes off his shirt revealing the huge scar across his body and rock hard muscles and 8 pack abs. “*blush* U-Um, I-I know it's n-not much to look at I'm s-sorry…” He says as every girl including the teacher take out their phones and start taking pictures while having nosebleeds.