Chapter 11: The U.S.J

Narrator POV:

On the way to the USJ:

While in the bus on the way to the USJ, Izuku is sitting in the back with Katsumi and Shoyu sleeping on his shoulders. Momo and Eiji are also sitting down to the sides of the two asleep soon to be mothers. "Hey Izu-kun, you know how I always say what's on my mind? *Kero*" Tsuyu asks as she turns around in her seat and looks at her boyfriend who has just finished texting Nemuri about her status and who she got to help her with eating to which she answered with Shino, aka Mandalay. "Of course, you're one of my girlfriends after all, it's kind of my job to know as much as possible about you. Why do you ask?" Izuku asks in return as he puts his phone away and wraps his arms around Katsumi and Shoyu with his hands resting on their stomachs. 

"I've been wondering this since we met the Big Three. When you were talking to Amajiki-senpai you talked about things you feared when you were younger and you mentioned your mother. Why were you afraid of Aizawa-sensei?" Tsuyu asks as Izuku's expression darkens a little which the girls notice. "..Maybe I'll tell you about it some other time… for now let's just focus on doing our best in this rescue training." He says and before any of the girls can question him he instantly falls asleep, shown by his tails that stop swaying back and forth and instead wrap around Katsumi and Shoyu as a form of protective barrier and to keep them warm.

"Way to go Tsu! You made him mad!" Denka says before being smacked by Kyoka. "She didn't mean to ya dunce! Maybe she just hit a touchy subject on accident." The purple haired earphone jack user says as Shouya sits up in her seat after taking a short nap. "What's with all the racket?" She asks tiredly as she rubs her eyes and turns back to face her students. "Tsuyu asked Zuzu why he was afraid of you when he was younger and he completely avoided the topic, he even fell asleep knowing we won't be able to wake him up!" Ochako explains with a pout as Shouya sighs. "He didn't explain it to you at all did he?" She asks as she shakes her head slightly much to the confusion of her students.

"What do you mean Sensei?" Tenri asks with concern for Izuku in her voice. "I'm not his biological mother, *everyone gasps* I adopted him when he was nine." Shouya says as everyone looks at Izuku with a mix of concern, confusion, and curiosity. "So that's why you have no problem being so close to, kissing, and even dating your son." Katsumi says as she opens her eyes and sits up, having woken up after Izuku fell asleep. "Correct, he may be my son but I love him as much more than that." Shouya says as Katsumi asks another question. "Alright then, if Aizawa isn't his birth name then what was it? I didn't bother learning what his last name was when we were kids cuz of… you know…" The explodo-blonde says, regretting to how she bullied her Hubby for most of their lives and called him Deku which means Useless. 

"That's not for me to tell. If Izu feels like telling you about his past before I came into the picture then it's his choice. If any of you try to pressure him into telling, I swear to Author-sama I will expel you and blacklist you from every school in the world." Shouya says as she glares at all of her students with her quirk activated. "W-We wouldn't do that Sensei! We all love and cherish Izu! There's no way we're ever going to ruin that." Mina says as the rest of the girls minus the Big Three nod and agree before Shouya deactivates her quirk and goes back to taking a nap.

Time Skip brought to you by chibi Nejire peppering chibi Izuku's face in kisses:

As the bus stops in front of their destination the students of class 1-A and the Big Three all get up and walk out of the bus, leaving Shouya to wake Izuku up so he can help Shoyu who is now awake and Katsumi since they're both still having trouble walking. "Izu~ time to wake up sweetie~" Shouya coos as she straddles Izuku and wraps her arms loosely around his neck, going for a more gentle approach at first to try and wake him up. This obviously doesn't work as Izuku's tails wrap around her and pull her in closer so her I-cup breasts are pressing up against his face while he sleeps soundly. "Fine. No Katsudon for you." Shouya says once more and this time Izuku's eyes immediately shoot open and he stands up with his adoptive mother in his arms being carried bridal style.