Chapter 6: First day at UA, Part 2

In The Girls locker room:

After completing the quirk assessment test Izuku and his classmates are all inside of the locker room getting changed. That is until Izuku feels two big warm mounds on his mid back and arms wrapped around his waist. "Izu-kun~" Izuku turns around and looks down to see Tooru smiling up at him. "Hello Hagakure-chan." Izuku says looking straight into her crystal blue eyes. "You can look lower Izu-kun, You'll like what you see~." "No thank you, I'm already satisfied looking into your beautiful eyes~." Izuku says before bending down next to her ear. "If you want me to see more, then I will meet you in your room at 9:30." He whispers as he nibbles on her earlobe and starts wagging his tails. Tooru shivers in delight before walking back to her locker with a, only visible to Izuku, extremely seductive sway in her hips. Izuku blushes and his tails wag faster before spinning around and trying to change without anyone realizing that he's hard.

Somehow he successfully changes and leaves the locker room with a still asleep Eri without being exposed for being hard. 'Oh my God I'm a ninja! Now to get you in your crib.' Izuku thinks as he gently strokes Eri's soft white hair. He makes it back to the classroom, grabs his backpack and Eri's blanket, and starts his walk towards the dorms. As Izuku walks down the halls everyone stops to look at him, despite his inner desire to curl up in a ball and hide in a corner, he keeps a smile on his face and waves back at any of the girls who wave at him. He makes it out of the main building and starts his path to the dorms, however before he does so he forcibly summons Kohaku and Ysmir to his side to make sure they're ok. "Thank you for that master Izuku, Ashido was choking me." Kohaku says as he hops onto Izuku's tails and curls up to fall asleep. "T-Thank you Papa, some older students were c-chasing me through the halls and I-I was scared, I sent a distress signal to Mama and she's c-currently running through the halls trying to find me." Ysmir says as she connects telepathically to Katsumi and tells her that she's with Izuku heading to the dorms. "Ok Ysmir, and Kohaku, how many times do I need to say to not call me master... and he's asleep... *sigh* What am I going to do with you?" Izuku says as he continues his walk to the dorms.

After a 10 minute walk Izuku is now standing inside the common room of the dorms. "Wow, it's really nice here. Oh, there's even a kitchen!" Izuku says as he walks into the kitchen. "Papa, I think you should put Eri-chan in bed first, then you can explore around our new home." Ysmir suggests. "Good idea Ysmir, let me take her to bed. Could you watch over her please?" Izuku says as he leaves the kitchen to out Eri to bed. "Ok Papa!" Ysmir shouts with determination as she follows Izuku.

Izuku's Room:

Izuku is now inside of his dorm room and is shocked at how spacious it is. "Woah... this is awesome! And Eri's crib has already been set up, it even has a baby mobile too! (Google it) Whoever put this together I really need to thank." Izuku says as he makes his way to the changing table which was also already set up. After changing Eri, he places her down inside of the crib and puts a blanket over her before grabbing a bowl from the bathroom, filling it with ice, and placing it right next to Eri's crib so she doesn't get hot. 'Haha! Way to cheat the water bill! Wait... I don't need to pay for that! Well whatever, at least I won't have to worry about Eri being hot.' Izuku thinks as he kisses Eri on her forehead and leaves the room with Ysmir perched on Eri's crib like a little gargoyle. "Thank you for agreeing to watch over her Ysmir, I'll make you two steaks tonight as a reward." Izuku says happily as Ysmir cheers and he walks out of the room.

Common Room:

Everyone else has now made it to the dorms and are all lounging around on the couches. "Hey where's Izu-kun?" Mina asks to no one specifically. "I don't know Mina, I don't think he's made it here yet." Iida says as she drinks some orange juice. "Ysmir told me that she and Izuku made it here long before we did and changed Eri before putting her to sleep." Katsumi says much to her classmates' delight. "I know that look on your faces and go ahead, I told him he can have a harem. But one at a time unless he says otherwise~, I can also guarantee that you won't be able to walk properly for at least two days, and even if you pass out he will keep going until he cums and maybe even more if he doesn't notice. Trust me I was there and it's glorious." Katsumi says remembering how she and Izuku went at it like animals on multiple occasions. 'I'm glad I'm invisible or else they'd all see the massive amounts of drool coming out of my mouth right now. Oh my hot sexy Kitsune, I'm going to give you the time of your life tonight~' Tooru thinks imagining what will happen to her tonight. "Hey Bakugou-san, y-you wouldn't happen t-to have a picture o-of Izu-kun as a k-kid and one o-of him s-shirtless... would you?" Momo asks while rubbing her legs together. Katsumi smirks and says: "I have at least 50 different ones of each and I even have a bunch of Deku's hard cock from multiple times when we had sex, why do you ask?" What she said brings the attention of all of the girls who are now blushing, drooling, wet, or all of the above. "I'm guessing you want me to send them to you don't you?" Katsumi asks as all of the girls rapidly nod.