Chapter 5: First Day At UA, Part 1

Last Time:

"She put you here today?! Thank God it wasn't a long time ago... *Sigh* Alrighty then! Let's see... I'm going to call you..."

"Eri..."

Present time Izuku POV:

"Let's go home Eri, I'm sure that you'd like to meet your mommy". I say as I start walking away. Before I can leave out of the alley way my senses tell me to dodge something so I do and I see that there is large jagged spikes in the ground where I was standing. "Well well well, what do we have here? The boy with the quirk, I've been looking for you~." Somebody says from the depths of the darkness. "Why did you try to attack me?" I ask while keeping Eri close. "You see... I want that child, but it seems like you beat me to it." "It's a boy, what do you care?" I say lying straight through my teeth. "I already know it's a girl, it's not good to lie!" She says as she comes out of the darkness and places her hand on the ground, the same spikes from earlier come straight for me and I use full cowl to dodge them with ease. I keep dodging while thinking of a plan. 'This won't be getting me anywhere! I don't want to risk Eri getting hurt so... I'm going to have to fight.' She stops her attacks and I start mine, I activate OFA at 50% and dash to the woman so fast that she stumbles back before I punch her in the gut. She gets launched a few meters and slowly gets up and charges at me with her hands open.

'So her quirk is touch based? Is it earth manipulation?' I think as keep dodging her attempts to grab either me or Eri and I use fire to get her away. 'I don't want to use OFA too much because of the damage it can cause but I should still be fine.' "With a quirk like yours why didn't you become a hero?!" I shout catching the woman off guard. "I'd rather die than be a hero!" She shouts as she tries to grab Eri. Something happens and I'm imagining Eri dying in my hands from her touch, seeing this made me do what I never wanted to do again... blood manipulation... "W-What's happening?!" The woman shouts as I force her away by controlling her blood. I wrap Eri in my tails before pulling the woman closer to me, I remove the Plague doctor mask she is wearing and I see a woman with fair skin, long black hair and black eyes, with some eyeliner and other make-up. "Tsk Tsk Tsk... Such a shame, you would've made a beautiful, excellent hero." I say in a monotone voice as I start forcing her hands onto her neck. "But since you're a Villain... You're going to die like one." "D-Do you think you're being Cute playing hero?!" "Bitch I'm adorable." I say as her hands reach her neck, causing her quirk to activate and she decapitates herself. "Huh... I guess her quirk wasn't earth manipulation." I say as I incinerate her corpse and walk out of the alley way with Eri now in my arms asleep.

Once I get home I lock the door behind me and walk into my room and grab my phone to see that it's 2 in the morning. I walk out of the room, unwrap Eri from her blanket, and take her to the sink to wash her. After she's all clean and giggly I decide that it's time for bed, I take off my shirt, pants, and shoes before crawling into bed with Eri. Katsu notices this and grabs me in her sleep and pulls herself closer, I kiss her on her forehead and say, "Goodnight Katsu, Goodnight Eri..." And I fall asleep cradling Eri in my arms.

Morning time!

Narrator POV

It is now the morning after Izuku rescued Eri and killed Overhaul and our resident explodo-blonde is waking up after a night of rest. "*Yawn* Good mo- the fuck?!" Katsumi shouts waking up Izuku but thankfully not Eri. "What's wrong babe?" Izuku asks very tiredly. "I know we only did it a few months ago but WHY DO YOU HAVE A BABY?!" "*Yawn* I found her last night while out for a run, got into a fight with a crime syndicate leader and killed her before coming home at 2am with Eri and going to sleep." Izuku explains tiredly. Katsumi crawls back into bed before gently picking up Eri to get a good look at her. "White hair, pale skin, appears to be no older than a week or two old, and what's up with the horn?" "I think it's a mutation for her quirk she'll get in the future or something. Now if you'll excuse me my love, I'm going back to sleep as it is 6 in the freaking morning and I'm tired." Before Katsumi can say anything back Izuku falls asleep and hold onto Eri. "WHAT'S WRONG?!" Shouya yelled barging into Izukus room waking up Izuku again, and unfortunately waking Eri as well and causing her to cry. "Y-Y-Y-You D-d-did the N-nasty... I-I'm a Grandma?! *Faints*" Katsumi cringes after hearing the loud thud noise of Shouya falling backwards onto the floor. Izuku gets up and takes Eri from Katsumi and tries to calm her. "*sigh* I'll just get up, shhh It's alright Eri, Daddy's here." Seemingly by miracle Eri opens her eyes and stops crying, she even giggles a bit. "*Gasp* She has my red eyes! She's my daughter now, and She's so cute!" Katsumi coos as she gently grabs Eri again. "Hi sweetheart, I'm your mommy Katsumi!" She says while cradling the baby. "Hey babe could you hold her for a bit longer? I'm gonna put mom back in bed, All Might should be here soon even though we don't have training today." Izuku says while getting out of the bed and walking over to the closet to get some pants. "Alright honey, but don't overdo it, you still need to sleep." Katsumi says. Suddenly she hears a rumbling noise and looks to the baby in her arms. "Well looks like someone is hungry. Come on, let's go to the living room and we'll see if I can breastfeed you."