Q&A

Hello again everyone and welcome to my Q&A. Anyway enough talk let's get started!

This first question comes from Neo_the_Hybrid.

"How are you?"

I'm doing good! I've been having a lot of ideas for new stories but I haven't been able to put them into actual wording yet. Thanks for asking!

Now onto the next question from ReactedClown.

"Do yoU loVe mE??????"

Not romantically but yes, I love all of you readers out there for giving me such positive feedback on my stories and inspiring me to do the best I can.

And here's another question, this time from GilbertPerales who asks:

"What inspired you to write stories?"

I'd have to say that reading other authors' stories inspired me to make some of my own. Especially Deku_MidoriyaXT's "Only Male Hero" story which inspired me to create "An Unconventional Hero". (Go support DekuMidoriyaXT_V2 if you haven't already! He's a great guy and his stories are amazing!)

This next question comes from Nightmarexe454.

"How do you make a great story?"

That depends on what you define as great, but I'd say that good story telling would be a good start, when you write try not to make the wording all bunched up and confusing like I've seen in some stories. And if you have an idea for a story make sure to polish that idea to the best of your abilities before showing it to the world. Proofreading can also help greatly if you find a scene that once you re-read it, it sounds weird. I'm sorry, I'm not really one for giving good advice…

Anyway, our next question is from one JTheOtakuGamer. They ask:

"What would you be doing if Wattpad didn't exist? Would you still be writing fanfiction or not?"

I… honestly don't know. If Wattpad didn't exist I wouldn't have met all of the amazing people I know and cherish today. I'd more than likely be the lonely sack of shame I was before all of this if not even worse.

Now onto our next question, which is from NozarickRin.

"What are your top three favorite Wedtoons?

UnOrdinary, Days of Hana, and Eggnoid. Closely followed by Lookism and then Dice.

And our last question for today come from Moisturtle who asks:

"I'm not trying to be rude or whatever but when will release the next part of this story? Btw I think the story is amazing and I think you're a great writer."

Well first of all thank you for the compliment. Secondly I will release the chapter once I'm done writing it, the same goes for the rest of my stories.

Song at Top: Sincerely Me by Dear Even Hansen

Anyway that's about it for today, I once again thank you all for all of the love and support you've given me throughout the months I've been writing! Have a great day and remember….

PLUS ULTRA!!!!