Prologue

*Hey this is a suicidal reader, so if you get triggered easily by that stuff I would advise you dont read it. This is my first Levi X reader so not to harsh please XD*

y/n P.O.V
I get up to the loud dinging noise from my alarm clock.
“Shut up!” I say throwing it at the wall, I feel liquid on my arm. I look down to see the familiar red, painting it. I sigh and go to the bathroom, cleaning up my mistake. I put on a long sleeve shirt with a hoodie and jeans as always. It covers the pain filled art on my arm, I don’t want anyone to see it.
Going into my car I start it and head off to school. I drove to a red light and stopped seeing a familiar face in the car next to me. I look and him and he looks back at me, rolling down his window.
“Whatcha looking at brat?” He raises an eyebrow, and he raised my temper. I rolled down my window and battled hs gare with mine. I soon realised what I was doing and stopped.
“S-sorry!” I say rolling up my window due to the green light. I drive to my school, pulling into the parking lot. I see him come out of his car, he sees my stare. I get out of my car not noticing him walking towards me.
“Why do you stare at me so much?” I jump startled.
“Don't scare me like that!” I took in a deep breath.
“Tsk” With that he walked in the other direction
“Hey!” I say, I needed to know something.
“What do you want brat?” He looked at me with that raised eyebrow.
“What’s your name?” I ask tilting my head.
“You can call me Levi” He says, turning back around going into the place I refer to as hell.