He Payed For Me?

"Oh! You're awake" She said softly. She had a pink mask on that covered her nose. I felt a tickle on my arm. I looked down to see her washing my wrist with her eyebrows furrowed. "How have you been feeling?" She asked not breaking the attention from my wrist.

"I have been feeling fine thank you, how about you?"

"Just a bit tired." She finally put her attention on me. "So, we are going to prescribe some anti depressants. The young man that payed for you-" I cut her off.

"He payed for me?" I gave her a shocked look "What do you mean?"

"He payed for you to stay for a couple of days, and for the medication. Anyways, take two of these pills a day. One in the morning and one before bed. You can get up and get changed now" She handed me my cloths, they were washed and folded.

"Th-thanks" I took my cloths, quickly going into the restroom. I slid my jeans on with my shirt on after. God I hate hospital gowns. I headed out of the bathroom then out the door waving goodbye to the kind nurse. The pills rattled in my pocket, people stared at my hoodie pocket. I tried to hold them so it didn't shake but they were begging for attention.

I finally came to my house, my door still broken and my wind still spinning. I stepped into the house, the feeling wasn't the same. It never would be ever again. I went up to my room looking at my sheets. I guess I need new ones. I picked them up throwing them in the trash, I didn't need the memory to haunt me. It was cold without someone beside me in this house, haunted with fatal actions. I was so lonely but Levi crossed my mind. Get the fuck out of my head you bastard! I finally remembered something, his face he cried... I have never seen him feel sorry.. For anyone. Why does he care about me so much? I needed to talk to someone, and I didn't want to talk to Armin or Mikasa so I decided Levi.

"Hey, wanna talk? I'm bored"

"Sure I am to"

"Wait! Didn't you say you wanted to go somewhere when I got out? Now would be a good time"

"Oh yeah, do you want me to come pick you up?"

"Sure" I wiped the dry tears off of my face and put on some new clothes after taking a shower. Just a simple outfit, with jeans and a sweatshirt same as always. I was in need of something to do, to keep my mind off of things. I heard a knock at my door as tears threatened to fall once again, I quickly rubbed my eyes. "Hey!" I said as happy as I could bare, I was faking it I think he could tell. He looked at me with concern blatantly showing on his face.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked faking a smile as well, but his was better.

"One second I have to use the bathroom real quick" I motioned him inside and he followed, I ran to the bathroom and cried. I thought I was quiet but I guess not, Levi knocked on the door.