I Like Cleaning

I awoke and saw that Levi's arm wasn't around me anymore. I sat up looking for him, he then came into the room and sat in the bed.

"Well i can see your up" He slightly chuckled and hugged me from behind . Is he my boyfriend? I lightly ran my fingers over his arms. I turned around and hugged him quickly, leaving him a bit shocked.

"Thank you.." A small tear ran down my face. He wiped my tear away and kissed me, I kissed back. We kissed more until he took my tank top strap and pulled it down. (Then they did that! If you want a lemon, tell me. I will add it in but my lemons aren't that good XD)

*Time skip to afternoon around 3 pm*

I sat on the couch watching some TV, Levi was cleaning. "Hey Levi?" I turned and looked at him.

"Yes?" He looked into my e/c eyes and tilted his head slightly.

"You don't have to clean, I can do it later."
"Oh no it's fine.. I like cleaning" He turned back around and I just chuckled slightly. I heard him go "Tch" that made me laugh. He was so adorable! I turned around, going back to watching TV. I was watching for a while and I wondered where he was but continued to watch. I soon felt warm arms claspe me from behind and a soft kiss on my cheek. I smiled slightly and looked back at him,

"Hey babe." I blushed thinking about earlier.

"Hey cutie." He said in a soothing voice. I blushed more and he softly kissed my lips, I kissed back. My cheeks were stained with a dark red, my thoughts stained with the feeling of before. I finally realized something. That was my first time...

I Let You Downजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें