My Gruesome Picture

"Y/N please open the door!" I stopped and looked at the window. No! Don't be an ass!

"Levi, i'm fine" I said quietly he didn't believe me.

"Please? Y/N? Please, let me help you" I gave in to his so called 'help' and opened the door.

"What?" I said with tear filled eyes, his eyes glistened in the light. Those melted silver eyes, I had never seen that before. I got lost in his eyes, they were so hypnotizing.

"I'm sorry.." He said Did he just say sorry? I looked down letting those salty drops fall. I just wished he would have never found me. Why did he have to see me in my car? Why did I have to ask for his name? Why did he see my wrist? Why did he check up on me? Why? I looked back up at him.

"Why? Why do you care?" I gave him a cold glare, as he did when we first met.

"Because I..."

"Because what Levi!?" I screamed.

"I like you okay!" His eyes stopped melting and went back to ice.

"What?" My heart raced Do I like him back?

"I said... that I like you" He looked down at the floor in embarrassment, I stayed silent. "But you don't like me so... I'll just leave" He turned around and looked back at me "Have a good night" I watched him leave the bathroom, and heard the door close down stairs. I was silent the whole time, why didn't I say anything... I broke his heart! I fell to my knees on the floor and started to cry, holding my head in my hands. I cried a river and only paused when I felt a cold puddle under my knees, but continued shortly after. I took my spar razor from my bathroom cupboard and pricked my finger. The pain somehow satisfied me, it eased my pain. Pulling my pants down I put the razor to my thigh. I pressed against it closing my eyes, I gave in to my addiction for the thousandth time. I went over my already placed scars, I drew more of my gruesome picture. At the end the 'picture' was fully drawn and painted, covered in red. I had to stop, my leg stung too much for me to handle anymore pain. I put one of the pads they gave me at the hospital on it, it stopped me from bleeding out. I put on some sweatpants for the night and looked at my phone. It was flashing and I saw a message Levi!