Goodbye Cruel World

"Why are you still here?" I asked he looked worried "Uh what's up... are you okay"

"Do you want to hangout?...er.... I'm sorry for what I said.... We could go to the park"

"Sorry I have to do some stuff and... It's okay. I have to go now I will maybe talk to you later." He nodded and I closed the door, locking it. I ran upstairs grabbing my razor off the bed, I held it to my wrist. I layed on my bed looking at the ceiling. "Goodbye cruel world...I'm sorry I stopped fighting" I pressed it down to my skin, hard. I slid it against my wrist and thick blood fell to the bed. Staining my bed sheets with my sorrow's, when I heard the door crash. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?! I heard someone run up the stairs they ran through the door. Levi? He picked her up he was...crying

"I knew this was going to happen!" He said running me through my broken door. 

"Wh-where are you taking me?" I asked, weak. The words left my mouth as slow as black devoured me, but blood was flowing quick. My arm stiff, my mind broken I gave in to the battle my eyelids fought for me. I woke up in a hospital bed, my vision was blurry but there was something in the room with me. "H-hello?" I asked I blinked my eyes, the figure becoming clearer It's a person. But who? "Who is it?" I ask but still no answer. Finally I see him Levi... He was asleep in the corner. I sighed and looked back at the blank white ceiling. Then I saw where I was and why. My wrist! I looked down at it seeing a big bandage over it. I could faintly see the blood underneath. I leaned back looking back at the ceiling once again. I should have died....why did you have to interfere? Why do you care so much? I saw Levi woke up and I closed my eyes pretending to be asleep.

"I know you're awake brat" He came over to me looking at my wrist. He looked back at me, I looked into his silver eyes. Then he just left, he didn't see if I was okay... He just left. I then cried, silently no one heard me. Or if they did they didn't care, I mean who would? I lay there for what seemed like hours, bored out of my mind. So I started to have anxiety of what people would do when I came back to school. But then some one popped into my mind, in a way I would never imagine. Levi... He is so h- What am I thinking?! I must be on some drug they gave me. Yeah, that's it. Just some stupid drug, right? I couldn't get his image out of my head, there was no way could have liked him, right? My phone... Where's my phone? I looked at the table beside me and saw the same flashing blue light. I bet they already know.. I picked it up seeing a message from an unknown number, searching through the rest of my phone no one else texted me. Who is this? I opened the message. "Its Levi, I just wanted to make sure you were okay"