Eternal Slumber

I took her and brought her back to our room. I laid her down and hugged her close, hoping that she would calm down. She did finally and i kissed her head, she was still crying slightly but not shaking.
    “I-Im so sorry.” She said between her cries. I gently rubbed her back.
    “You don't need to be. Its okay now, im here. Next time you feel this way, please come to me. I don't care if im asleep, wake me up anyways.” She nodded and looked up at me, softly pecking my lips.
    “I love you.” She said, her eyes filled with sorrow.
    “I love you to, Y/n.” She fell asleep and I cleaned out the bathroom. I soon came back in afterwards and went to bed to. I woke up in the morning and went downstairs. I looked at the oven clock, it read 8:45 in the morning. I sighed and started to clean. I was washing the dishes when I heard footsteps down the stairs. “Y/n?” No one answered so I turned around and called out again. “Y/n? You there?” I still didn't hear anything so i went upstairs. She was still asleep on the bed. *Who was th-* My thoughts were interrupted by a blunt hit in the head followed by black.

****Y/N POV****
    I woke up to a thump on the floor, its startled me. I got up and opened the door, looking for Levi.
    “Levi?” I walked downstairs and heard music coming from the basement. It was death metal, very loud. *Levi doesn't listen to that type of music..* I walked to the basement door and it creaked over before me, almost as if it were waiting. I poked my head in, something told me to stay quite. I tiptoed down the stairs and saw Eren in the basement. I was surprised, but then I noticed blood. I covered my mouth to keep myself from gasping loudly. Eren moved sideways and I saw Levi on the floor, she was tied up with cuts and slashes. Levi saw me and his eyes widened. I started to cry, the only person I had truly loved was being tortured. I went back up to the kitchen, I hid a pistol in a lock box, it needed a code to open. I grabbed it, loading in and went to the top of the stairs of the basement. I pointed the gun down the dark stairs. “Eren get the fuck out!! Leave me alone!!” I screamed. The music stopped and he came to the stairs.
    “Y/n! You don't understand. He tried to attack me.” He went up a step and I put my finger on the trigger.
    “He’s not like that! Get any fucking closer and I will shoot!” My hands trembled with fear, but I held to the gun firmly. Eren stepped up another step, he knew I couldn't do it. Or can I? I heard Levi groan in pain.
    “Y/N, please we can run off together. We can leave. You don't want to be stuck with him, trust me. He’s a liar, a trader. He’s not worth it.” I pulled the trigger slightly, hearing a click. Eren went up another step. I lined up the sights and looked at him.
    “Don’t make me do it Eren!! Im serious!!” I cried out. Eren went up another step, I shot the gun. It was loud and I caught his arm. He yelped in pain, I went on a rage. I pounced on him, making him fall down the stairs on his back as I sat on top, scratching his face with my nails. I punched him, I soon stood up and kicked him in the balls. He lay unconscious and I went to Levi. “Levi! Oh my god are you okay!?” I untied him and took out the cloth that was in his mouth. He breathed heavily and stared behind me. He was trying to say something.
    “Y/N… WATCH OUT!!” He blurted and I quickly fell to the side, bringing Levi with me. He had an axe. Where the fuck did he find an axe!?! I was caught in apnicing thoughts as he hit my arm. Almost cutting it off, blood went everywhere. Past fears took over my head. I sobbed out in pain, I looked at Levi. He was over me and was shaking me, he was sobbing. “Y/N stay with me Plea-” He was hit in the back making him fall over.
    “No!!” I screamed and cried. “Levi No!!!” I sobbed. I looked to Eren with rage. “I hope you burn in hell!! I hope you die!! I hope you kill yourself!!!”

***Third Person POV***
Y/N laid there watching the life fade out of Levi’s eyes. Eren watched with a frightful grin, he wanted to back at them. He liked watching pain emerge from their eyes as their life faded away. Y/N crawled on top of Levi, she looked into his soon to be lifeless eyes, she gave him one last kiss,he kissed back shortly. Before gasping his last breath and leaving her, walking into eternal darkness. Y/N cried out loudly, tears flowed down her face.
“You piece of shit!!! How could you!?” She whimpered. She clung to Levi’s blood soaked shirt as Eren raised his axe once again. He swung it down with all of his might, she yelped at the hit and cried. She was bleeding out as she looked into Levi’s cloudy eyes. She kissed his dead body one more time before nuzzling his cold chest, and falling into an eternal slumber.