ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ

ⓢⓣⓐⓡⓣ

After picking their monitos or monitas, a loud chatter emerged from the students regarding the codenames of their monitos or monitas. Then Mr. Seokjin gave his final instructions.

"I have an important reminder for you guys."

The noise of the room toned down into mere silence to let the teacher talk.

"Don't forget that you will have to place your present below the tree of gratitude." All of the students nodded.

"But here's the catch..."

Mr. Seokjin smiled cheekily.

"You should place the gift under the tree of gratitude if and only if your monito isn't there, because that would only mean that your identity will be revealed if they caught you. If you did get caught, your monito who caught you in the act can tell me who's their secret santa and they will automatically get an extra credit of 20 points in our next exam. Also you could place your gift anytime of the day as long as you wouldn't get caught."

That caused an uproar from the eager students. Shouts of excitement echoed throughout the room. In this state, they would surely pass the exam if they did get the extra credits. Not to mention that Seokjin's subject is Chemistry, on which they were having much difficulty and extra points are very much appreciated and needed for them to pass the subject.

So that's when the whole ordeal turned into "to catch or to be caught" situation.

Namjoon was agitated. He badly wants the extra points in his grades. It's not like he needed it anyway. His grade's fine on its own. But knowing Namjoon, he couldn't resist some extra credits. He always gets perfect scores on his exams or quizzes from his other subjects except Chemistry. He would always miss a point or two in Chemistry ever since Mr. Seokjin replaced Mr. Son. Mr. Seokjin would always tease him about always missing a point and almost getting perfect each time. This time though, he'll make sure he would get a perfect score and impress Mr. Kim.

Namjoon's heart leaped when he remembered that they have the same surname with the teacher whom he admires.

"Since today's monday, this is the perfect time for revealing the theme of the week so you can start thinking throughout the whole week about what you want to give to your monito. Every friday will be the receiving of the gifts after class. And also...you will have plenty of time to place your gift in any day of the week."

Majority of the students groaned in frustration. Because that would only mean that it would be a lot harder to catch their secret santa unless they plan to never leave the classroom and spy on basically anyone who goes near to the miniature chrismas tree.

Just when the young male thought he had a chance to perfect his exam, the new information just crushed his dreams of getting a perfect score. Namjoon's perfect score suddenly seemed so out of reach now. Unless...

"Sir!" Namjoon raised his hand. Mr. Seokjin then nodded in acknowledgement. "How about finding out our monito, do we get something?" He inquired.

Mr. Seokjin kept silent for a few moments, looking like he was actually considering Namjoon's inquiry.

"Nope. It doesn't matter. Since you're all someone else's monitos and monitas right? What only matters is finding out your secret santas. IF you catch them or you yourself let them catch you."

Namjoon internally groaned in frustration. He would have to kiss his perfect score goodbye now, doesn't he?How in the world will he find out his secret santa's identity and hide from his monito(or monita) at the same time?

"So let's get on with it, shall we?" Mr. Seokjin clapped his hands to gather the attention of the noisy students.

"The first theme of this week will be..."

Namjoon held his breath in anticipation like every other person in his class.

"...ѕomething sexy."

'Something...sexy?'

Namjoon's world may have seemed to stop. His brain started to malfunction.

'Wait...what?'

Did Namjoon somehow heard it wrong and it's not just his brain playing tricks on him?

But the students hooted with enthusiasm and fits of knowing giggles reverberated on the room which just confirmed that Namjoon must have heard right. It looks like his classmates were already liking the first theme.

Various ideas popped out from the majority of the male population inside the classroom. And they were utterly excited to buy the presents just for the embarrassment of their monitos or monitas.

Even including Jungkook who smirked devilishly.

"Oh this is going to be fun."

ⓕⓘⓝⓘⓢⓗ

I know this is so shitty and rushed

I know this is so shitty and rushed. >.< I'll make it up next chapter.