sᴛʀᴀᴡʙᴇʀʀʏ ᴍɪʟᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴋᴏᴏᴋɪᴇ

ⓢⓣⓐⓡⓣ

Jungkook's eyes wrinkled when he grinned as he watched a certain lanky boy ogling desperately at the shallow seawater beneath him. The tall boy's purple hair rhythmically swayed with the gentle sea breeze. And for a moment, Jungkook didn't mind the slightly humid air at all. As long as he's enjoying himself at the spectacular sight that only he (and Mrs. Kim) had the privilege to see.

Though Jungkook now probably get why Mrs. Kim wouldn't let Namjoon go to the beach on his own-- he's too clumsy.

"Ack!" Namjoon shrieked. He fell and landed on his knees, his palms digging through the hard rocky sand, and his bottom half completely drenched in seawater. He glanced at the shore where the dark daired was. Jungkook, who's sitting on the blanket, still looking pale and untouched by the sun's rays, was underneath the protection of the huge umbrella, his doe eyes wide and mouth parted.

"Namjoon-ah!" Jungkook stood up when he recovered from the shock and dashed to the purple haired who was on his hands and knees, helplessly looking at him. Not long after, Jungkook's worried face was hovering close to Namjoon's face. Now both were wet.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

Namjoon nodded while wishing his face wasn't as red as he thought it was.

"Let me see," Jungkook said. He grabbed both of Namjoon's palm. They were slightly red and thankfully, there weren't any scrapes or scratches. Jungkook closed his eyes and he let out a sigh of relief because Namjoon apparently hadn't hurt himself.

"I'm sorry you got wet," Namjoon mumbled and looked down.

"Nah, don't be. I'm just glad you're not hurt. And besides, isn't getting wet the point of going here?" Jungkook smiled.

Namjoon slowly looked up. "You're right. Took you long enough to come out here." Namjoon smirked and splashed Jungkook with salty seawater, making Jungkook's face scrunch up, his face and upper body almost completely wet.

Namjoon chortled and 'ran' towards the much deeper parts of the water.

Jungkook swiped the droplets of salty water that have accumulated on his eyebrows and eyelashes and yelled on the top of his lungs, "You're on!"

"Nooo!" Namjoon panicked as Jungkook swam towards him. He was definitely on a disadvantage since he didn't know how to swim, him being completely stuck at walking slowly.

The water was already over his torso when Jungkook was nowhere to be found. His body turned into a full 360 to look for the dark haired, but there weren't any signs of some sort to identify where he was.

Large pale arms snaked on Namjoon's waist and dark hair emerged from the water. Namjoon yelled and gripped on the pair of arms out of surprise.

"Boo," Jungkook whispered on his ear. Then Jungkook laughed when Namjoon's voice cracked while yelling.

Namjoon could definitely tell he's definitely redder than before. He could feel Jungkook's body heat radiating on his back. He could feel his muscular arms holding him tight on his waist, toned chest pressed on his back, and hot breath burning his neck.

However, that didn't stop Namjoon from giving up and he refused to do so. Namjoon wiggled with all of his might until he broke free. He muttered "yes!" in success before splashing a weighty amount of water towards Jungkook.

Namjoon turned back but hasn't completely moved when Jungkook grunted in pain.

"Ahh it stings," Jungkook said. He covered his eyes with his hands.