ᴀ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴏғ ɢɪғᴛs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ʙᴀɴᴀɴᴀ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏᴘ

ⓢⓣⓐⓡⓣ

The next morning came, which was tuesday. Everyone was surprised to see a few gifts already sitting underneath the tree of gratitude. Everyone was already speculating who were the people who might've put their presents under the tree. They accused people who usually goes to school early. And that included Namjoon.

"No, I did not." Namjoon shook his head, annoyed at Jimin's pestering.

"But you're really early today! I think you're one of them," Jimin suspiciously looked at him, giving him the stink-eye.

"I go to school early everyday. Today's not any different." The taller between the two deadpanned.

Then out of the blue, Jimin's head perked up as if realizing something. "What if you're my secret santa? What if you're just messing with me because we're friends?" Jimin's eyes widened and covered his mouth while pointing at him accusingly.

Namjoon stared at him with a judgmental look on his face. "What if I take my homework that you're copying right now?" Namjoon pretended to get his notebook but Jimin's quick to avoid the taller's hands.

"Hey! I was just kidding! Course you're not my secret santa hehe. Just let me live, please..." Jimin whined before continuing to copy Namjoon's homework furiously. It was 3 minutes before their calculus teacher would arrive. Normally, Namjoon wouldn't tolerate his friends copying his homework. But he couldn't resist Jimin's helpless look and puppy dog eyes. And besides, Namjoon didn't want to ruin his good mood from yesterday.

Jungkook was casually sitting on his seat. Lowkey looking at a familiar purple haired guy a few rows in front of him. His seatmate and best friend, Kim Taehyung, just arrived and tapped him on his shoulder to grab his attention. The gray haired male sat beside him.

"You're early today," he chuckled. Jungkook wasn't an early bird. He would usually arrive in the last minute before the teacher. But Jungkook never gets late. And Taehyung knew Jungkook lowkey liked to go to school but the younger pretended to hate it.

"I just came before you. I wasn't early," he replied. That was a complete lie. In fact, he was the first one to arrive way before his classmates. That made it easier for him to put his present under the tree of gratitude.

"Well, did you already put your present under the tree?" Taehyung pointed at the shelf where the tree of gratitude was sitting on top of.

"Yup," he replied smugly. Smirking a little at his little present for his monito.

"Why do I feel like you got them something they wouldn't like?" The older shook his head and smiled disapprovingly.

"Anyone would like any gift coming from me," Jungkook confidently retaliated.

"If you're up to something..." Taehyung trailed while Jungkook only raised one of his eyebrows. "I support you," Taehyung nodded with a serious look on his face then clasped his hands on Jungkook's.

Jungkook just chuckled and swatted his friend's hands.

"Aren't you bothered at all that I might be your secret santa?" Jungkook asked genuinely curious.

"Like you said, anyone would like any gift you'll give. And I don't care about the extra credits either," Taehyung shrugged.