01

"I'm going now!" Said haruto and patted his cat. He got up and rushed to his school. As he arrived, he was greeted by his friends; keita and jihoon.

"So haru,, are you coming with us later?" Asked jihoon while throwing his arm on haru's shoulder, "don't tell me you're not coming." Said keita and squinted his eyes.

Haru sighed, "I'm sorry guys. But i have to work and play with my cat."

Jihoon groaned, "it's okay buddy, we'll hang out next time, when you're free. I guess it's hard to live alone eh?" He asked. Haru nodded and smiled, "cmon, we'll late for class."

×

"Bye haru!" His friends waved their hands, haruto smiled, "bye guys!" He said before entering the bus.

He works at the ice cream shop as a part time job. To get more money for him, his school fee and his one and only cat.

"Oh, hi everyone."

"Hi haru!"

And so, he started his work.

After hours of working, he walked home and immediately fed his cat, "it's been a long day woo, you must be really hungry. I'm sorry for coming late. Here, eat well. I'm going to bed." He caressed its hair and went to his room.

He took a shower and changed into his pyj. He laid on his bed and was about to close his eyes, when his cat jumped onto his bed and slept on his body. Haru smiled and slept with it.

×

"Haru! Let's come along!"
"Yeah! It's been a long time since we hung out as a group!"

"Alright alright, where are you guys? Send me the location. I'll get ready."

"Okay, see ya!"

He hung up and glanced at his cat, he looked at it with sadness, "I'm so sorry woo, tday i can't play with you. I'm going now okay?" He said, feeling guilty. He left the house, not forgetting to feed his cat, keys and wallet.

As he arrived at the place, yedam and keita waved their hands like crazy twins brothers. Haruto giggled and waved back. He walked to their table and greeted em, "so what's for tday?" He asked.

"Well yknow, my girlfriend is on her way to here. I'm sorry bud to bring my girl too."

"Nah it's okay, as long as you're happy."

"Wow, keita- i thought youre gay- bcs i am— but whatever. Just bring whoever you want." Jihoon sip his tea.

Keita rolled his eyes and saw his girlfriend, "hae! Here!" He said happily that made jihoon and haruto laughed a bit. His girlfriend bowed and smiled to his friends.

"This is haruto and jihoon, guys this is my girlfriend, Jo A-hae."

The boys bowed and smiled, ahae did the same.

The day ended up with keita and his girlfriend being a lovey dovey. Jihoon and haruto would always took glanced at each other and decided to talk in chats.

Haruto: it's not oUR DAY
Haruto: it's theirS
Jihoon: ifkr
Jihoon: just keep quiet and eat da food

Haruto sighed while looking at the couples in front of him. He would always wonder, how does fall in love feels like?

×

"Woo! I'm home- ah!! Who the hell are you?! Did you break into my house?!" Haruto yelled as he saw a boy watching television with popcorn.

The boy looked at him innocently, "it's me."

"who are you?! I don't even know you!"

"It's me! mEOW!" The boy said with a poker face and continued to watch the drama.

Haruto made a weird face and put his hands on his ears, "what?! How can?! Aah!! I'm goin crazy!!"